My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son Clay

I wanted to start a thread where I could post updates about Clay, and also have a place to thank the many people that have offered their help and prayers. Clay"s arm is looking better and he'll have another surgery on it in the next couple of days. His leg is doing great. Luckily that bullet went straight thru the upper thigh without hitting anything vital. We were blessed and God has great plans for Clay. All I want is for my boy to heal his body and mind. I pray for the families that were not as fortunate as us. My hart breaks for these kids that have to deal with the rollercoaster of emotions that come with senseless tragedies like this. I've witness dozens of children come through this hospital room in the last few days, many of them were in the same room as my son. Some seem to be handling it pretty well, but some are visibly struggling with things. Please continue praying for everyone effected by this. Recovery and healing will take quite some time.
    I'm not looking forward to the circus this thing could turn into. I'd like to keep this thread positive and focused on prayers and not politcal stuff. Clay and the rest of these children need time to grieve before they are bombarded with outside agendas. The kids I have meet in the last few days are Texans thru and thru. When they get thier time to speak you'll know it.

Hoggslayer

Great to hear. I’m glad your son is doing better and continuing to heal. I hope the road forward is positive and I wish you guys all the best.

Comment

I am heartbroken that your family is going thru this and will pray for Clays rapid recovery and for your family. God bless ya'll in all his power.

Comment

God bless you all.

Comment

Our thoughts are with Clay, his classmates, teachers and staff at the school. And just as importantly, with you and your family. Clay sounds like a tough kid and as tragic as this all is. And as tough as its going to be.

It will bring the community and you guys closer together. And that's always a positive thing. The world throws some rough stuff at us, and you guys are experiencing the absolute worst of it as a community and as parents. Ill just leave my prayers right here for all of you. For today, and for getting through this one day at a time.

Comment

Glad Clay’s physical wounds aren’t any worse. I hope he has a speedy and full recovery.

Continued prayers for your family and others.

Comment

Prayers sent up for Clay and all others involved.

Comment

God bless him, your family and all affected.

Comment

Prayers sent up for Clay to a full and quick recovery. And prayers sent for all involved,

Comment

Prayers sent for Clay, The rest of your family , and everyone who's involved in this tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
                      Glad Clay’s physical wounds aren’t any worse. I hope he has a speedy and full recovery.

Continued prayers for your family and others.
                      x2

Comment

Continued prayer sent for all of you.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family my brother!! A special prayer going up for Clay and all the young men and women trying to recover from this senseless tragedy.

Comment

I’m praying for Clay and all of y’all.

Comment

Prayers continued.

Comment

Working...
                              X