Comment

Hope nobody get thwacked by lightning!!![emoji102]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jhunter77 View Post
        Wont schiff the gulf...... lol seriously we need some rain
        Fify

Comment

im seeing rain in forecast for Saturday in NE texas. not sure that is a major event though...but it may be as dry as things are..lol

Comment

The Euro is putting heavy snow in the southern Texas panhandle and severe weather in ArklaTex. There isn’t agreement between models and the euro hasn’t performed well this winter (none of them have, except the ones showing warm and dry).. wait and see. It may either kick off a change to a more seasonal pattern or be a bit nothing burger

Comment

You guys keep joking. This storm is supposed to get real sassy. Might need to take shelter at your local Starbucks and write some indie songs to sooth yourself. Some people may even get their panties wet when the sit on a chair out on the terrace.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tocuyJ1Fu7U"]Weather Channel Reporter FAKES HIGH WINDS While Two People Walk By FINE - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  I wish Central and West Central Texas Would get some dang rain and thunderstorms. We could could use a 5-10" **** floater for sure.
                  Be careful what you wish for

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m more interested in the push of arctic air around the 14-17th. It’s been bottled up and could be fairly stout. Will have to see if it comes straight down the Rockies

Comment

This weekend could get pretty sporty for the North & NE Texas people, but I'm more concerned with the Cold Air mass heading right down the central US the end of next week! It could be a pipe buster for sure.

Edit, what Playa said!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                        You guys keep joking. This storm is supposed to get real sassy. Might need to take shelter at your local Starbucks and write some indie songs to sooth yourself. Some people may even get their panties wet when the sit on a chair out on the terrace.
                        Why don't you come up to North Dallas and tell that to the people who lost their homes in the tornado and still don't have a house to live in.

This could either move further west as we get closer. Something to keep an eye on. Wrap around could have some winter precip for N TX. Models now hinting at 3 different possible winter precip events over the next 2 weeks
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                          Man, if I were you I’d be putting in a storm shelter! No wait...maybe you should just go ahead and evacuate lol
                          Yea it's all fun and games. Laugh it up funny guy.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Yea it's all fun and games. Laugh it up funny guy.
                            Yeah well, my home was wiped off it’s foundation and spread across a few hundred acres on December 8th 2007 and yes I am laughing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                              Yeah well, my home was wiped off it’s foundation and spread across a few hundred acres on December 8th 2007 and yes I am laughing it up.
                              I am sorry for your losses.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                                I am sorry for your losses.
                                Appreciate it boss. And just to be clear, I’m not laughing at anyone’s misfortune. I wouldn’t wish losing literally all of your possessions on anyone. I laugh at how the media sensationalizes and blows everything out of proportion every chance they get. The funniest thing now, is that when I got wiped out there wasn’t even a chance of rain in the forecast

Comment

Working...
                                X