Lampasas vs Liberty Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lampasas vs Liberty Hill

What’s the scoop on this weeks game? I’ve seen Lampasas picked to win in a few places. Should be a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lampasas beat them earlier in the year 52-10 but I believe Liberty has revamped the offense (QB) and has been better of late.

Comment

This should be a really good game. Lampasas is stacked on offense but has shown some vulnerability at times with the deep ball and stopping the run if they can get outside.
      With that said, they will get their points and i see them winning by 2 scores.

Comment

Don't let Liberty Hill's record fool you. They stuck it to the El Campo last week

Comment

this is going to be a 60-59 type of final score lol i think Badgers take it tho

Comment

I think LH graduated most of team from last year. They will be well coached and fundamentally sound though

Comment

I’m looking forward to it. Went to the Lampasas v Needville game last week. This weeks sounds like it could be even more exciting.

Comment

Where is the Game?

Comment

I’ll give lampasas the advantage. Liberty Hills offense is all about trickery and Lampasas has already seen it this year. Lampasas is putting up 50 to 60 points a game as well. But, at this time of the year who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    Where is the Game?
                    I believe it’s at Vista Ridge high school stadium.

Comment

That is correct. Gupton stadium in Cedar Park at 2 on Saturday.

Comment

Lampasas has to much firepower,liberty Hill defense is good against the run but not that good against good passing teams,

Comment

Winner gets the winner of CARTHAGE vs Midlothian Heritage.

Could be a CARTHAGE vs LH rematch from semis last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
                            Winner gets the winner of CARTHAGE vs Midlothian Heritage.
                            (Disclaimer: Midlothian homer point of view to follow!)
                            Several accounts from this matchup last year described Heritage getting hosed by the refs on several calls...leading to something like a 50-49 Carthage win.

I’ll be in attendance at the Jacksonville Tomato Bowl on Friday night for this one, as my son (freshman) is working scout team for the Heritage varsity guys, and is allowed to suit up on these playoff game days.

Go Jaguars!!

Comment

Unfortunately I have to agree with many of you. I think Lampasas takes it. Our Panther offense is very 1 dimensional as we have a very poor passing game. I have been quite surprised by the post season scores but I think one of y’all was spot on when you talk about the trickery.. I hope we win as next year we go to 5a and we’ll be done for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X