Tint law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tint law

Is the tint law still enforced? I’ve literally seen vehicles that I can’t see driver at all. Only reason I’m asking is because I’d like to go a little darker on the front Na myself. Yalls take?

Problem will be inspection. It is still a law but I have not heard of guys carrying a meter for years. Now at inspection station they do meter them depending on the station

Comment

Yep still enforced. It's used as PC at our little department that I chaplain for and we have a meter that floats around on patrol.

Comment

In the past I have gone with limo in the back and 20% in front, I never had problems. I know people that do limo all the way around including windshield, I tell them they are asking for problems.

Comment

It is in Brazos County

Comment

Tragic ending over window tint PC

Comment

Totally understand from cops point as well. I was always concerned that someone was in the back seat with a sawed off shotgun pointing at me at 1:00 am when pulling someone over. Like I said earlier I’ve seen a ton of vehicles here in Katy that are so dark I can barely make out the driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                Yep still enforced. It's used as PC at our little department that I chaplain for and we have a meter that floats around on patrol.
                What does PC stand for? Probable cause?

Comment

Ashamed of the way you look?

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. View Post
                    What does PC stand for? Probable cause?
                    Yes sir

Comment

You and find all the o c you need with inspection stickers and license plate lights

Comment

Night time driving is terrible with darkening. Just a thought.

Comment

Gotcha Big. Just wanted maybe a shade darker for my front two windows on longer trips you can still get fried depending on where the sun is at.

Comment

They enforce it in Buffalo. Was riding with a buddy when he was stopped for his window tint.

Comment

Many, many years ago when I was a volunteer firefighter in my small town the local cops would come by the station to eat lunch or chill for a bit. We got in the subject of tint, mufflers, slightly blocked license plates and other odd laws. He said they never pull anyone over just for that. However if they thought they needed to pull you over those type laws made a good reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X