Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Great show. I’m sure some folks will nitpick it to death but the entertainment factor was awesome tonight! Beth is such a bad***
    She’s the most interesting character on the show! Love how she threatened to kill her brother. Gotta love a gal who doesn’t let a little thing like family ties standing in the way of taking someone to the train station.

Comment

They had one blunder in the first episode that hasn’t really happened in previous seasons. Casey was shooting the ground about 15 ft in front of him at one point when he was spraying and praying(which he also wouldn’t be doing. Muscle memory prevents that no matter how mad he is).

I also think Rourke would’ve recognized Rip from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Bullseye07; 11-07-2021, 11:01 PM.

Comment

I sprayed my beer during the conversation that Beth had with the kid outside of the hospital. Great show for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiederhold View Post
          I sprayed my beer during the conversation that Beth had with the kid outside of the hospital. Great show for sure!!

Lol I enjoyed that as well… especially when she wanted that cig back after she found out his age.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            They had one blunder in the first episode that hasn’t really happened in previous seasons. Casey was shooting the ground about 15 ft in front of him at one point when he was spraying and praying(which he also wouldn’t be doing. Muscle memory prevents that no matter how mad he is).

I also think Rourke would’ve recognized Rip from the get go.

There it is!![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

There it is!![emoji23][emoji23]

They’ve done a great job this entire series of getting the little details, but this is one of the few times they missed a little bit.

Tell me where I’m wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

They’ve done a great job this entire series of getting the little details, but this is one of the few times they missed a little bit.

Tell me where I’m wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m not a nitpicker on show details. It’s ruins it. I just enjoy for the entertainment value. There was plenty WTFs in this opening show but I just roll with the flow. Nobody said you were wrong… There’s just always somebody that does it for us hence my first post above. You win first place today. [emoji12][emoji12]

Comment

My favorite scene is when Beth walks out of the blown up office building, sits in the curb and bums a smoke…..she was ******!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    My favorite scene is when Beth walks out of the blown up office building, sits in the curb and bums a smoke…..she was ******!!

That was greatness!! Was waiting for her to light it off her back

Comment

I’m not a nitpicker on show details. It’s ruins it. I just enjoy for the entertainment value. There was plenty WTFs in this opening show but I just roll with the flow. Nobody said you were wrong… There’s just always somebody that does it for us hence my first post above. You win first place today. [emoji12][emoji12]

If you ain’t first, you’re last [emoji1628]

Comment

Tell me where I’m wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your wrong. In season 1&2,, Casey was driving an F-250, with 2 different brands and 2 different tread patterns of tires.

In the opening credits, the mining machine wheel is spinning backwards.

I can’t believe you missed all that.

You ain’t the critic you thought you was. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                          Your wrong. In season 1&2,, Casey was driving an F-250, with 2 different brands and 2 different tread patterns of tires.

In the opening credits, the mining machine wheel is spinning backwards.

I can’t believe you missed all that.

You ain’t the critic you thought you was. LOL.

Actually I did notice the bucketwheel is spinning backwards on the first time I saw the intro. LMAO. That one I’ll blame on working in a coal mine that used one.

Comment

Got caught up late last night.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                              Rouke deserved more than that
                              I know they have “artistic license “, but no one dies that quickly from a rattlesnake bite.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                I told my wife no matter how much she got burned, no way the fire got to her (.)(.) and I was right

Comment

Working...
                                X