No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To quote an ol boy who used to haunt this place a dozen or so years back......."Big ones line up, little ones bunch up!"

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
      Wouldn't miss it
      Rip is going to fill up the train station
      Mo Brings Plenty will make Rip look like a punk this season. Mark my words. Don't mess with that quiet indian.

Comment

We just finished rewatching the last episode of season 3. Ready for the new one now

Comment

It's been awhile, will be tuning in. May have to watch season three this week.
          Yellowstone !883 sounds interesting.

Comment

I'm waiting, DVR is set for Sunday, will watch the Season Opener after I get back from the gun Season Opener!
            Got my daughter watching past episodes this summer. She's been dying waiting for Season 4 to start now!

Comment

You dang right ill be watching. About the only thing, besides sports, my wife and I watch together.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                I think that's for the Yellowstone 1883 series. I believe the regular yellowstone will be on Paramount as normal.
                That's correct.

Comment

I will be watching for sure....Lets get to Ripping!!!

Comment

in

Comment

7pm tonight

Comment

T minus 2:43:05…

The end of Season 3 was pretty bloody. Daddy Dutton shot in a road-side assassination attempt, Beth a victim in a terrorist-style bombing.

Any bets as to who doesn’t make it back for Season 4? Daddy? Beth? Or maybe Monica for her incessant whining about Indian depredations and reparations and just the unfairness of it all? Slutty Pocahontas with the Catfish Lips? That weasel, Jaime? Or maybe Grandson? Or a non-family member: Hapless, hopeless horseman, Jimmy?

One thing’s for certain, it won’t be Rip. He is not the kind of man to fall victim to fate or fools. Only ratings.
                        Last edited by ThisLadyHunts; 11-07-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Well, you have to pay for the premium subscription to peacock to be able to watch it! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            Well, you have to pay for the premium subscription to peacock to be able to watch it! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Bisch

I don’t think so.

I have Direct TV. Paramount Channel is on it for free

Comment

We'll be watching. Gonna watch the last season at 6 and buckle up for the new 2 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch

Incorrect, not on premium until March

Comment

Working...
                                X