Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Coldgas Memorial Panhandle Hunting Thread (9th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stetsonoverton View Post
    He’s solid. The restrictions have definitely helped up there
    I agree. I've been extremely satisfied with the panhandle muley ARs and saw results after the first year...not so much in quality, but certainly in sheer numbers of bucks that actually survived through the season. Subsequent years the quality became evident.

Comment

We hammered the doves pretty good. Limita could be had at our tanks if we were better shots. Other than that just getting things prepped and letting the kids be kids.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a great trip and definitely one he will remember.

Comment

Looks like an outstanding lease trip. Wish mine was still little enough to enjoy small things like catching frogs and horny toads. Good job Dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Checking in to see what's going on with our Panhandlers.

The season is right around the corner.

Comment

Headed down tomorrow to check things and do some final prep. Hope my shooter is still on schedule!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I heard rumors that was going to happen and now it has. I'm actually about 5 miles outside of this Zone but I'm sure it's going to expand. Be sure to read all your lease mates know about this.

Comment

I’m just outside if this in Kent county. Gonna see most all the game wardens at the First Responders Youth Dove Hunt next weekend. Biologist was there last year, gonna pick their brains some and see if they think we should check ours too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm headed to Hall Co this weekend.

Comment

Still not sure what this weather is going to do this weekend but I'll be in the stands Saturday regardless. Going to throw out some seeds in case the moisture hangs around.

Comment

Tore the doves up this past weekend at the water tank. Starting to get a little drier than it has been. Saw a few deer.

Comment

I'm really glad to seeing this thread named this. Jody came out to our camp just west of Shamrock and hung out one night. He was one of the kindest hearted men I've ever met. One of our hunters came in from E. Tx and I think she wanted to hunt prairie dogs more than deer lol. One call to Jody and they had a place for her to work on some dogs. We stayed in contact right up until the end. He will **** sure be missed!

Cams are showing some decent bucks since the weather cooled. No giants yet but a couple of really old ones that will probably get it if they hang around. Dove season was an absolute success. We absolutely hammered them every trip. Looking forward to another year with you boys and girls!

Clark, our camp is in a new location. Shoot me a txt when you get around to it and I'll
                          let you know where we're at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lookin' good, jooger!

Comment

Of course they decided to replace the bridge on the only decent Road into my place this week. There's another way to get in but it is Highly Questionable with the moisture we might have tonight and tomorrow. What a bummer.

Comment

Dang Bad luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X