No announcement yet.

RUGER LCP MAX. Who’s bought one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve pocket carried an LCP for over 10 years. I’ve put hundreds of rounds thru them. I just bought an LCP max and have not shot it. I love the night sights on it. I really like the 10 and 12 round mags that came with it. Same size gun twice the capacity! If it’s as reliable as my other 2 lcp’s…it’s freekin awesome! It also fits in my custom leather pocket holster my other lcp’s rode in.

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
      I’ve pocket carried an LCP for over 10 years. I’ve put hundreds of rounds thru them. I just bought an LCP max and have not shot it. I love the night sights on it. I really like the 10 and 12 round mags that came with it. Same size gun twice the capacity! If it’s as reliable as my other 2 lcp’s…it’s freekin awesome! It also fits in my custom leather pocket holster my other lcp’s rode in.

You’ll love the way it shoots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
        [emoji23]you must be about my age.
        Yes, the max 9 is too much for a pocket gun in my opinion.

Maybe. 60 but 21 from the neck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post

Almost discribes me perfectly, I'm just a little older. Except I've got a gray beard to hide my 21 yoa face.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post

Soon be 70 here but will run up a 40’ ladder just because my wife said not to. [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
              You’ll love the way it shoots.

Range report
              You are correct. I put 100 rounds of ball and 25 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense thru it without a glitch. I burned a few MAGs thru it trying to induce a failure. I was hitting coke bottles at 20 yards more times than not.
              I Really like it.

Comment

Just bought the lcp max and wondering how y’all are carrying it. The pocket holster it comes with is useless IMO. Thinking of getting a sticky. Can pocket carry front or back, but I’m thinking I like it best right handed hip. Just looking for opinions

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
                  Just bought the lcp max and wondering how y’all are carrying it. The pocket holster it comes with is useless IMO. Thinking of getting a sticky. Can pocket carry front or back, but I’m thinking I like it best right handed hip. Just looking for opinions
                  If you carry front pocket strong side…Get a vedder pocket locker. Add the curve and thumb draw! Best pocket holster I’ve ever owned. You’ll thank me!

Comment

I like to carry mine at 3 o’clock. It’s the only pistol I own that is comfortable to carry there but I like it. IWB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a belt, IWB, sticky, and an ankle for my Max and use the ankle 90% of the time because of clothes, tucked shirt, and sitting at a desk a lot.

Love the LCP MAX. Shoots very good compared to the LCP. I did get one FTL shooting Monarch ammo, but that stuff is crazy dirty and this was after 150 rounds of that stuff. I'm blaming that on the ammo more than the pistol.
                      Last edited by BrianL; 11-30-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X