Limewire
      Facebook
      ****hub
      Snap Chat
      Instagram
      Ticktok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, deep question. I am not sure I can feel 100% confident in the answer. And not because there are so many. I often feel I had to learn a lot on my own. Sure there are people who taught me some things along the way, but the impacts they had may not have been lifelong impacts. They may have been beneficial at the time, but something I take with me to the grave? Not so sure.

I think the answer may not be a who, but a what. I am going to go with baseball. The sport has a lot of life lessons that could be learned from the game. I think that playing baseball has had the biggest impact on who I am today.

Comment

1. Jesus
          2. Dad

....it's a short list for me but an easy one

Comment

This seems like a question I should be able to answer quickly, but I cannot. It causes me to ask myself an uncomfortable question or three.

Comment

1.God and faith
              2. My wife, I started hanging out with the wrong group of people at work and started living a double life. It wasn’t hard to fall quickly and she found out. You won’t know the impact it made by turning my life around to prove to her that she was/ is the only person for me it hurt her and as a man it’s the worst feeling you can have in your heart. Most faithful and honest person you can ever meet and I failed as a husband and father. Road to forgiveness is long but when that person opens up your eyes and you realize what is going on that is a deep impact that you will forever be indebted with.

Comment

Coach Clyde no doubt.

Comment

My Grandfather
                  He always made time for me

Now I am Grandpa and try every day to find a way to give my grandkids my time.
                  Hunting, Fishing, working on a tractor or what ever. It really is all about giving them your time.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4389.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	24633617

Comment

My grandfather had the biggest impact on my life even though he passed when I was 19. That man taught me a lot.

Comment

Mine was absolutely my father! at 22 yrs old, less than 8 months after I was born, my teenage (19) mother decided parenting was to hard and left my dad to raise me alone while working 24/48 schedule as a full time firefighter. Through all of life's ups and downs and unstable ground, that man was a rock! I strive to be half the man he was forced to become!

Comment

Parole officer

My mom

Comment

My dad set a great example of being a man and father on a lot of things he also taught me to love Jehovah Jesus and the Holy Spirit.My father was not well in some ares but what he taught me helped me deal with his issues and in turn made me a better man.At 42 I find myself a step dad of a boy with autism I’m trying like hell to duplicate the good example of my dad but at the same time avoid repeating some of the negative things he did.So once again I’m really having to rely on the spiritual principles my dad instilled in me and and really pray and rely on my Heavenly Father.

Comment

This will be a little long...

Several for different figures...no particular order

Grandfather - parents divorced, lived with Dad and Grands, Dad worked 2 jobs, Grandpa took me fishing almost every single weekend to 1) keep my mind off of it and 2) keep me out of trouble

Dad - was always gone working to help Grands and support my sister and I. We hunted and fished on the rare occasions he wasn't actually working. He is the one who started me learning to shoot/hunt with a bow some 37 years ago

Mom - like Dad, also showed me what hard work was like and if you wanted something, you go work for it. She would often go without if my sister or I really NEEDED something

Uncle - took me hunting or fishing when he wasn't working and Dad couldn't. Shot my fist deer (110" 8 pt) on my 16th birthday with him. Dad was working.

***None of the above were what anyone would call well off back then. If you wanted something, work for it. ALL the above taught me the value of NEED vs WANT***

Marines - had friends either get killed, go to prison, or in the hospital for various reasons. Joined the Marines because 1) Desert Shield/Desert Storm and 2) saw where my life was headed and decided to just disappear from everyone and start a new life

SSGT Perkins - let's just say he made me see the error in my ways and stayed on my arse to put me on a path to the "straight and narrow". Once he became a "father figure" for me, I was able to go from PFC to Sgt in a matter of 2-1/2 years. And that was after NJP from LCPL to PFC (4) days before I was to pick up Cpl. The avg at the time to pick up Sgt for my MOS was 4 yrs and 10 mo, Even after reduction in rank, I got it in 5 yrs and 3 mo.

Wife - opened my eyes to true love (not what I had been used to chasing), the desire to start a family (been together 23 years, married 21, neither one of us have ever strayed), and had me start putting roots in the ground and stop running the streets and bars all the time like a heathen

Son - made me re-evaluate everything I wanted in life and what I wanted for he and his mother for the future. Worked my butt off to get to where we are now and still going for better. Didn't want our family to be in the same financial situation I grew up in

I do not think I could say that "one" had the greatest impact on my life.

Comment

Took a while for spouse to hit the list - good or bad, I guarantee it is at the top. Fortunately, mine is good! I also have the luxury of fantastic parents and had fantastic grandparents. lots to choose from here.

Comment

Whats the tenth say,the 3 stooges?

Yes, I am number 10...

Comment

Working...
                                X