New Target Acquired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    Would be cool to see tc pics from previous years of him.

Man I wish had some but I don’t think I have any good ones recently. Here are his sheds from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any more pics of that 5.5 year old in the background of the first pic? He is incredible!

And the 9.5 year old you are chasing is pretty sweet too. Good luck and hope that 11/8-11/10 weekend is a good weekend for you hunting and for college football!!

Comment

that is a stud

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
          Age/food/genetics. I guess HF if you’re taking about catching one. Just dart em, take a pic and turn em loose! Lol
          And improved genetics. Those horns are not native

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            Any more pics of that 5.5 year old in the background of the first pic? He is incredible!

And the 9.5 year old you are chasing is pretty sweet too. Good luck and hope that 11/8-11/10 weekend is a good weekend for you hunting and for college football!!

Yep. He is a special buck. Lots of long tines and splits. Geaux Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              And improved genetics. Those horns are not native

You are such a tool. Why do you feel the need to comment on a thread that you have added nothing to?? Did I ever say these were 100% native deer?

Some of our deer are native and some are improved genetics. They don’t have name tags so I can’t tell you who all is native and who isn’t.

I know the four bucks in these pictures are from improved genetics. We released some bred does 7 years ago. I never claimed otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                You are such a tool. Why do you feel the need to comment on a thread that you have added nothing to?? Did I ever say these were 100% native deer?

Some of our deer are native and some are improved genetics. They don’t have name tags so I can’t tell you who all is native and who isn’t.

I know the four bucks in these pictures are from improved genetics. We released some bred does 7 years ago. I never claimed otherwise.

Right on! Well said. I don’t know that I have ever seen a positive comment out of him.

Comment

Astros have me down but I did get two new pics of the target buck. He has a lot going on ....

Comment

Those are some pics to keep you excited!

Also gingib is the one person on my ignore list, you should start one Hunter

Comment

Wow, nice buck for sure, good luck

Comment

Love all that extra knarly stuff on his brows. Great deer even if isn't pure native. Honestly I don't think I have ever seen a pure native deer. Whatever that is...

Comment

Not that it matters, but that old deer would be native correct? He has character for days. Hope to see LDPs soon!

Comment

I love those old bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                              Not that it matters, but that old deer would be native correct? He has character for days. Hope to see LDPs soon!
                              When we brought in the bred does and thinned out our native bucks we bought a couple of bucks from a neighbor who sells deer. We bought him as a 2 year old and that was 7 years ago.

Comment

Wow that broadside pic really shows how impressive he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X