New Target Acquired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
    Age/food/genetics. I guess HF if you’re taking about catching one. Just dart em, take a pic and turn em loose! Lol
    We want him to have 20 baby mommas this year (the big deer in the background of picture #1). Yes we are high fence.

Not a whole lot of life left for a 9.5 yr old buck. May as well enjoy hunting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
      Is that a photo shop? He looks a different shade than the rest of the pictures. Still a heck of a deer

C'mon man! Don't be Ri-dic-u-lous

Comment

Good luck, that’s a hoss!

Comment

I live in Houston too. We should become best friends. Lol. Nice deer!

Comment

Looks like they all have awesome character. The 9.5 and 6.5 also look somewhat similar with the way the main beams go way up. Any chance the 6.5 is offspring or do y’all know his lineage?

Comment

holy S#*! thats a heck of a unit! both of them look great and like others have said i wonder if 6.5 is offspring to 9.5

Comment

I like the new target!

Good luck!!

Comment

Lot of character good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                    Looks like they all have awesome character. The 9.5 and 6.5 also look somewhat similar with the way the main beams go way up. Any chance the 6.5 is offspring or do y’all know his lineage?
                    I don't know but I don't think the 9.5 year old is the father of the 6.5 yr old. That being said, they could absolutely be related and may have been sired by the same mother/father. They do look a good bit alike.

That being said, the 9.5 didn't used to go way up like that. He used to be wider and more typical. His rack has gone down hill over the last couple of years. I like the way it looks this year and hope to lay hands on it when it is all said and done.

Comment

Good looking buck. I like the mass and character.

Comment

Get him Hunter! That’s a gnarly old buck, looking forward to the LDP!

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                          Get him Hunter! That’s a gnarly old buck, looking forward to the LDP!

That’s the game plan. High hopes for two weeks from now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Would be cool to see tc pics from previous years of him.

Comment

I like hunting ole warriors

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X