• Show
Clear All

A first for Nixon

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go arrowslinger crew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to head up for 5‐6 days on Thursday, should be great hunting. Maybe my dad can get on this one.

Comment

That’s a good 5/6 year old deer slinger hope he gets to ground check him.

Comment

Tore my shoulder up playing stupid this weekend. Was able to get my 70lb bow back twice “almost passed out, literally” have a grow with me bow that’s my sons, good friend gifted to him. Looks like I might be setting it on 40 and hoping my deer are very patient.

On different note deer have slowed down on cams, about to be game time.

Comment

Set down in front of phone for a min, thought I’d clear some things up. I’ve posted a ton of different pics on here and have got a few questioning PM’s. I’ve lived here in push county my whole life and am pushing 40. I am an avid and...... maybe a little obsessed deer hunter. I am very fortunate in the fact I can afford and have access through friends and family to ALOT of prime whitetail country. I run anywhere from 40/50 trail cams for half the year. Have pushed that number to double when I had help. Love sharing pics and chasing these freakin willy suckers. There are a couple of people on here that have seen my obsession in person For all you guys that like the pics thanks, for the doubters I hope this cleared things up a little.

Comment

we had a handful of us in camp last weekend to do a little hunting and a little work getting ready for muzzle loader week. Everyone saw deer on each sit so that was promising. I had a nice eight point cross the creek behind me chasing a doe Sunday morning. Myself, as well as the others all made comments about the deer moving late. Most of our activity was from 8:30-10am on morning sits.

We will have a few guys in camp including myself from Friday through the following Sunday. We try our best to be p there during the entire muzzle loader season each year and treat it as a cheap vacation. About half of us are actually muzzle loader hunting. he other half are keeping it simple this year with a stick and string the entire season.

hope to connect with some nice ones. our #1 target buck stepped out at 85 yards Sunday morning at 9:30am.. he was a week early in my opinion because if he does it again I'l up 250 grain bullet in his chest.

Comment

I have been lurking on Texas Bowhunter now for several years. I have been been hunting in Push county for the last 4 years. We love it up there. Antlers boy, I would love to visit with you about the area anytime you have free time.

Comment

Antlers Boy, I say $crew the nay sayers and focus on the positive. You’ve got some great deer on cameras. Congrats to all those already putting meat in the freezer! I love seeing kids following in their dad’s footsteps. Mine are too busy playing sports at the moment but will be making some time in the near future.....I hope saw a few small bucks harassing the does this past weekend but nothing big. Hoping to get my Ranger back next weekend from AMS. I’ll be up there a lot starting next weekend. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by kva393 View Post
                      Antlers Boy, I say $crew the nay sayers and focus on the positive. You’ve got some great deer on cameras. Congrats to all those already putting meat in the freezer! I love seeing kids following in their dad’s footsteps. Mine are too busy playing sports at the moment but will be making some time in the near future.....I hope saw a few small bucks harassing the does this past weekend but nothing big. Hoping to get my Ranger back next weekend from AMS. I’ll be up there a lot starting next weekend. Good luck everyone!

Send me your name and I can probably fast forward you ranger if it here at Antlers Motor Sports.

Comment

2019 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Didn’t turn an arrow loose this past hunting trip, but made the best of the rainy weather.
                        I arrived to camp Wednesday night. On my first hunt (Thursday morning) the big 9 fed on my hand corn at 30 yds. If he wasn’t facing me he was quartering towards me. Never provided me a shot I felt comfortable with at that distance.
                        The rain moved in before noon so I took the opportunity to meet up with AntlersBoy and his crew for lunch. Followed by some hunting stories at the man cave.
                        Thursday evening hunt was a washout along with most part of Friday.
                        Saturday morning the rain let up around 9am. Tried to get the SxS across a creek to access my hunting area. I got stuck and attempted to winch my way out. Lol. Cable had some bad spots and it broke. Luckily I could get to the creek with my truck to pull it out.
                        Determined to hunt my set, I crossed the creek packing in some dry pants to change into.
                        Hunted from 10:30 to 6:30. Only saw two young bucks. Movement was at 1-1:30. Then one of the bucks came back at 3.
                        Saturday night visited pse-madman at his camp and threw a few drinks back around the campfire.
                        Sunday morning hunt was slow, had a young eight come in around 7:30am.

Thanks for letting me join the campfire fellas.

Last edited by Vantage Point; 10-27-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Pretty cool deerClick image for larger version

Name:	59383475698__3C21147E-CC39-4DCE-A1C9-5D4F3AB68B30.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	24596532Click image for larger version

Name:	59383466623__3136D6C8-6DEB-4F82-BCE3-EBAAA6625369.JPG
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	24596531

Nice 9Click image for larger version

Name:	59374489034__64578A8A-9C69-4087-BDFC-2CD87CD65E7B.JPG
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	24596533 Young toClick image for larger version

Name:	59374492291__EC173876-9AB3-4938-ABE3-93EB79BDFA54.JPG
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	24596534

Comment

Cool pic, in flightClick image for larger version

Name:	59374764993__E35A260F-14BB-4AD8-9C41-ADDD82761F78.JPG
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	24596535

Comment

In fight or hanging in tree? Ha! That thing is a hoss! I’m sitting in the rain in Denton, wishing I was in OK. Friday can’t come soon enough!

Comment

I was at the wrong stand Sunday morning. Really want to ground check this guy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X