Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk is Dak is a different QB than he has been with his accuracy on the deeper balls due to Kitna. Its been all over twitter and the NFL network training camp live shows. Dak might be more than a middle of the road QB if he has that deep ball accuracy up like folks are saying....and yes its offseason sunshine pumping but it could be a true. Several videos show him throwing dimes.

Speaking of more offseason sunshine pumping....Hoping Kellen Moore and Garret (who had plenty of chances with Romo) will make a huge difference. I hope that's the case but we just don't have that kind of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
      I know I’m late to the party and it may have been covered but I saw on the news that Jason Witten is back with the Cowboys. Saw him running routes in training camp.

A little Mr. Ellis lol. Witten announced he was coming out of retirement in Feb..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Talk is Dak is a different QB than he has been with his accuracy on the deeper balls due to Kitna. Its been all over twitter and the NFL network training camp live shows. Dak might be more than a middle of the road QB if he has that deep ball accuracy up like folks are saying....and yes its offseason sunshine pumping but it could be a true. Several videos show him throwing dimes.

Speaking of more offseason sunshine pumping....Hoping Kellen Moore and Garret (who had plenty of chances with Romo) will make a huge difference. I hope that's the case but we just don't have that kind of luck.
        I read the same thing about Dak, hope it is true, they still need Zeke to make any noise.

Comment

Lol, I can’t stop laughing!

Comment

I know I’m late to the party and it may have been covered but I saw on the news that Jason Witten is back with the Cowboys. Saw him running routes in training camp.

Lee also surrendered at Appomattox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              Lee also surrendered at Appomattox.

Aswald did it!

Comment

Lol, I can’t stop laughing!

Hahahaha....he is a much skinnier dude too now. Hopefully he's more fluid. I read yesterday that Jarwin looks good so its gonna be a battle. Will be interesting to see just how many plays Witten gets per game if Jarwin is playing well..

Comment

Jerry don’t have too many more chances at a Super Bowl. He will pay Zeke plenty.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Jerry don’t have too many more chances at a Super Bowl. He will pay Zeke plenty.

Go Cowboys!

Yup....but hopefully not 5 years worth...or Stephen is gonna be cussing him in his grave

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                      I read this too and was surprised. Then I read/heard several NFL analysts totally shoot it down as there are far too many variables can't be factored in a statistical analysis. Play calling was singled out as a major flaw as Zeke was graded down significantly based on red zone carries. Linehan had a preference for passing in the red zone and the Cowboys red zone performance was less than stellar.

Zeke is a stud and easily the best offensive player on this team. He was the leading rusher in the NFL by 200+ yards and he didn't even play the final game of the season. He also did this behind and offensive line that gave up the 2nd most sacks in the NFL last season. I hope they pay the man.
                      Ya because the defense gets sacks when the RB gets the ball...

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        Garrett has a pretty **** good offensive mind
                        He's been keeping it under wraps then.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin4D View Post
                          Ya because the defense gets sacks when the RB gets the ball...
                          You're missing the whole point. Cowboys O-line play on both run and pass have not been good the past 2 years. Contrast with those suggesting O-line deserved credit for Zeke's #'s, not Zeke.

Signing Alfred Morris is not sending any message to Zeke. He wouldn't be the starter if Zeke never showed up and everyone knows it.

Late reports are that negotiations are friendly and expected to end while Cowboys are in Oxnard. That Cabo is same time zone as Oxnard so he can train and if/when deal is done, join camp.

So many story lines out there. I'm hoping this one is accurate. Go Boys. Go Zeke.

Comment

Cowboys add Alfred Morris

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I believe this. Dak works hard and you know he worked hard all off season. that is his best attribute and above anything else he is hard to hurt. Big strong and fast and hard to hurt....I like it.

Comment

The new 3...

Comment

Working...
                                X