• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1554.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	24584424
    Well these *^**! have not disappeared from last year. Hope to have some good velvet pics to share when I get back in from work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We put out a couple feeders, one I built and the other being a one and done feeder. Both are strapped to trees. Need to go up to see how they have held up over the last month. Bears will be really active from now until September or so then hopefully will disappear in October. That’s my experience up there.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
        We put out a couple feeders, one I built and the other being a one and done feeder. Both are strapped to trees. Need to go up to see how they have held up over the last month. Bears will be really active from now until September or so then hopefully will disappear in October. That’s my experience up there.

After years of feeding the bears we decided this year not to feed anything but minerals until September. We will see how it works out but I think we will be fine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I run several bear hunters on this particular lease, only problem is I’ve not taught them to read yet. So they still like to belly up at my deer feeder instead the guys bait barrels.

Comment

The bears are getting out of control. 15 years ago it was “neat” to have one on cam. Use to you just had to stay away from corn till mid sept now they don’t care protein is just fine with them. I think they will eventually open bear season in September to regulate numbers.

Comment

I am going to put out cameras in two weeks. what is the antler growth looking like up there?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1567.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	24584579
                This was a couple weeks ago. Velvet still pretty dark, full of blood with hopes of more inches to come. Ha

Comment

Growth is looking good so far! Still several weeks left
                  Attached Files

Comment

I like the big clean 8 Darton

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
                      I like the big clean 8 Darton

I am definitely going to keep my eye on him! Couple of good looking prospects you have yourself

Comment

Going to be keeping a close eye on this guy as well
                        Attached Files

Comment

He’s going to have some killer 3’s with that much bulb still left on the ends

Comment

Don’t know about the rules on this thing. If I can advertise or not but I could possibly have a opening on one of my leases in push county this year if any of you guys are interested. Cost is a little high for some but I like to keep numbers down on this particular place. Has great genetics. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can give you details.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
                              Don’t know about the rules on this thing. If I can advertise or not but I could possibly have a opening on one of my leases in push county this year if any of you guys are interested. Cost is a little high for some but I like to keep numbers down on this particular place. Has great genetics. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can give you details.

Message sent

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X