Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.....

Comment

that is horrible. Truly sorry for your loss.

Comment

Prayers for the Anderson family and friends.

Comment

Prayers Up for The family & Friends. God Bless.

Comment

prayers up for the family

Comment

Prayers up for the Anderson family.

Comment

Oh man Terry, just now seeing this!! I'm so very sorry brother! Through all this tragedy you can also know that the daughter of Mr./Mrs. Anderson is eternally healed from any and all medical issues! Mamma's and Daddies aren't supposed to have to bury their kids, and it is one of the hardest things they will ever do! Thank you sir for sticking by their side throughout this terrible event. They most certainly will need help and support from family and friends... Stick close to 'em Terry. Love on 'em. Please let me know if there is anything I can do... I've been in their shoes. If they'd like to talk, holler.

Lord receive this sweet young lady into Your Eternal Rest. Thank You Jesus that You have forever healed her and provided a place before You that she may rejoice forevermore. We ask Lord that in a way that only You can know and do, to bring comfort to this family. Show them that there can be peace in such a tragedy and begin the healing process quickly Lord. Give Mr. Anderson the strength to lead his family through this dark period and toward the Light, the Light that is You Lord that they may lean on You. Bring this family close together and surround them with friends that are drawn near. Lord I thank you for our brother Terry and his wife Glynda for their dedication to this family and for their support for them. Give the LeBlanc family wisdom and means to support the Andersons as they need it. In some great way Lord may You be glorified in this tragedy in a way that shows others that You are God Almighty and able to do all things.

And Lord, for these young people that are part of the LeBlanc restaurant family graduating from school, show them The Way that leads to eternal life through You Jesus. I thank You for the witness the LeBlanc's are for these young people and for providing help and support to them as they begin this new step in their lives. May You be glorified in all that they do. Keep them safe from harm and may their years be many and dedicated to living for You Lord. In Jesus name, Amen...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Oh man Terry, just now seeing this!! I'm so very sorry brother! Through all this tragedy you can also know that the daughter of Mr./Mrs. Anderson is eternally healed from any and all medical issues! Mamma's and Daddies aren't supposed to have to bury their kids, and it is one of the hardest things they will ever do! Thank you sir for sticking by their side throughout this terrible event. They most certainly will need help and support from family and friends... Stick close to 'em Terry. Love on 'em. Please let me know if there is anything I can do... I've been in their shoes. If they'd like to talk, holler.

Lord receive this sweet young lady into Your Eternal Rest. Thank You Jesus that You have forever healed her and provided a place before You that she may rejoice forevermore. We ask Lord that in a way that only You can know and do, to bring comfort to this family. Show them that there can be peace in such a tragedy and begin the healing process quickly Lord. Give Mr. Anderson the strength to lead his family through this dark period and toward the Light, the Light that is You Lord that they may lean on You. Bring this family close together and surround them with friends that are drawn near. Lord I thank you for our brother Terry and his wife Glynda for their dedication to this family and for their support for them. Give the LeBlanc family wisdom and means to support the Andersons as they need it. In some great way Lord may You be glorified in this tragedy in a way that shows others that You are God Almighty and able to do all things.

And Lord, for these young people that are part of the LeBlanc restaurant family graduating from school, show them The Way that leads to eternal life through You Jesus. I thank You for the witness the LeBlanc's are for these young people and for providing help and support to them as they begin this new step in their lives. May You be glorified in all that they do. Keep them safe from harm and may their years be many and dedicated to living for You Lord. In Jesus name, Amen...
                  Amen and thankyou Charlie. You and your bride know all to well that there is no greater pain imaginable than losing a child. God bless you sir.

Comment

Oh man, so sorry to hear this.

Prayers for the parents and everyone going through this tragedy.

J

Comment

Prayer sent. Sad deal

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Continued prayers for your family

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tough to imagine, read and ultimately live. Prayers for the family.[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tragic, prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X