X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonwood View Post
      Just for a couple of months I would love to live in your parts, IT'S BACON!
      X2! Don't have any hogs on my lease.

Comment

Hey Warrior, I have a bow and lots of time, I would be more than happy to help you out!!!!

Comment

hog's is a problem yes. but there come'n in at night,
          we's got the same problem, but like you there at night, hasn't brothered the deer, had lots of deer during day light, and hogs at night,
          hog hunt'n is fun,,,,,
          ohh the big pregnant ones is great eat'n....their the one's i aim for.
          oh excuse me, their the one's i insticktive for...LOL

Comment

run them with dogs a few times and they will stay away for awile. i could help u out!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
              Hey Warrior, I have a bow and lots of time, I would be more than happy to help you out!!!!
              x2 and could use the pork
              and i'm a night owl
              Last edited by DaltonLegacy; 09-13-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

They come back. But think of all the practice you will get. Hey, now might be a good time to invite the Boss...score some points.

Comment

Pork tastes good too!

Comment

That was some big hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                      Welcome to my world. They've just about got all the deer run off now.
                      I'm thinking seriousily about putting pens around our cornslingers. I have a protein feeder with hog panels around it. I get a few pics with hogs right behind the pen and deer standing in the pen looking at them. The deer know that hogs aren't gonna get in the pen (so far anyway) and they will stay. But much like you they run the deer off of the other feeders at our place too. I'm thinking if I put the slingers in pens as well, maybe I'll actually draw more deer & less hogs. Maybe leave one feeder w/o a pen as say a dedicated hog huntin stand??

Comment

We can help let us all come SHOOT A PIG.

Comment

I wish I could let you all come take at a shot at a hog......3 person lease..No guests..by agreement with landowner..
                          Last edited by Kingslayer; 09-13-2010, 07:51 PM. Reason: mis-fire

Comment

I feel so sorry for you guys with your hog and turkey "problem". I would be very happy to have that problem right now.

Comment

Warrior62

If that bunch is around Hondo you keep them down there. I have enough to take care of and feed up on CR 265 off FM2676 west of Rio Medina. I take care of a place up the for my boss matter fact be takeing a trap on back of trailer out there in morning. I fill up feeder twice a week out there..........Andy

Comment

Puttin pressure on these at my place just makes them go nocturnal. They don't leave.

I've hunted and killed them at night also, but it just makes them change the time they come in.

Comment

Working...
                                X