What I didnot want at my feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I didnot want at my feeder

Went out to check my camera's today and had lots of pictures of nothing but HOGS!!!!! I knew it was just a matter of time till they found my feeders.

and the worst news of all is that they are showing up at night. Grab your spotlight and a thermos of coffee my friend. You need to hit em hard before they season so maybe they will stay away for awhile.

Comment

They make targets too. Go smoke a couple before season starts..

Comment

Welcome to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtuna View Post
          and the worst news of all is that they are showing up at night. Grab your spotlight and a thermos of coffee my friend. You need to hit em hard before they season so maybe they will stay away for awhile.
          Yep thats a problem their...Me and my father-in-law talked about bringing out some traps..Since about 98% per cent of all the pics are between 12am and 2 in the morning
          Last edited by Kingslayer; 09-12-2010, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a nap in the daytime is in order. Then go out and get in a tripod with a hog light on your bow or feeder and start whacking them.

Bisch

Comment

Hey I see Snoop Hoggy Hog and Lindsay Loham in the bunch.

Comment

Think of all the bacon your gonna get!

Comment

Fortunately, we have not seen any hogs on our place yet, but we have sen road kill several times within a couple of miles, so it is just a matter of time. We will declare war on 'em when they do show up.
                  We have a huge turkey problem, which is almost as bad becasue the deer never see the corn if the turkeys get there first, which is most of the time.

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    Sounds like a nap in the daytime is in order. Then go out and get in a tripod with a hog light on your bow or feeder and start whacking them.

Bisch
                    x2

Comment

You could just feed in the morining for a while. They might get the picture and leave but I've not had too many hog encounters and don't know if that would work or not.

In any case best of luck to ya.

Doug Key

Comment

Welcome to my world. They've just about got all the deer run off now.

Comment

Just for a couple of months I would love to live in your parts, IT'S BACON!

Comment

My likes hog hunt'n

Comment

Start putting prssure on them and they'll go bother somebody elses feeder.

Comment

Working...
                              X