Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear. That’s tough to deal with

Comment

Just to let y’all know, scrambled eggs and ice cream were not his regular diet.
      He ate Iams age appropriate his whole life.

Comment

Sorry to hear. They truly are family members so losing them is never easy. Our dog is getting on up there and she gets the occasional egg and bacon nibbles. Ice cream may be next.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that my friend.

As doghouse mentioned above, get another one soon. My wife lost her lap dog of 12 years about 5 years into our marriage. She didn't get another until a year later and admitted then that she had hoped I would have brought home a puppy much sooner. She couldn't tell me because she felt guilty or disloyal to her lost dog just by thinking it.

I think that's a natural feeling that most people have when they lose a long time loyal pet. Getting another isn't about the one you've lost, it's about making the loss a little easier and providing a great home to a loving pet.

Sorry for your loss, prayers for you and the wife during a difficult time.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Its super hard, my wife recently had to put down one of my hounds I've had for 7 years, and not being there was tough. My house pup is 14 and I am going to be hurting when his time comes.

Comment

Sorry to hear Jeff. It’s always tough to do this. Buried 1 of our’s a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

You were a friend, to the end...……..

Comment

Went thru that same thing with a 19yo chihuahua a couple months ago. It’s a shame they can’t live as long as we do!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mr. Ellis. Not much better in this world than a good dog.

Comment

Sorry for the loss but sounds like y’all gave him a good, long life

Comment

So sorry to hear this

Comment

Dreading the day myself. Hard to beat a good dog. Sorry to hear about y’all losing him.

Comment

So sorry for your loss we know your pain as had to put our Katie (Jack Russel) down last week after 13yrs.

Comment

Never had a dog that long but it is always tough to make the call and the trip with an animal you have that kind of attachment to.

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. Sounds like you all did a lot of things right to keep him around for that long.

Comment

Working...
                                X