Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome tell her congrats!!!!

Comment

Awesome! I cannot wait to get my daughter on a good buck. As soon as soccer lets up I'll have her in the stand.

Comment

Awesome congrats to the hunter!! We had success as well this past weekend. The wife got a great fallow with her rifle and followed it up with her 1st archery buck after connecting with a mainframe 8 mangement buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
          Awesome congrats to the hunter!! We had success as well this past weekend. The wife got a great fallow with her rifle and followed it up with her 1st archery buck after connecting with a mainframe 8 mangement buck!!
          Where’s the pics??

Comment

Originally posted by SlinginStix View Post
            Awesome! I cannot wait to get my daughter on a good buck. As soon as soccer lets up I'll have her in the stand.
            Good luck, you have some good ones on camera!

Comment

Congrats to her for the kill and you for teaching her!

Comment

How’s the rain out there today for the local residents on this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SlinginStix View Post
                  How’s the rain out there today for the local residents on this thread?

It has been raining light but steady basically for the last 36hrs. My rain guage has just under 5" in it from Sunday to today. It only holds 5", so I'm gonna have to go out back in a little while and empty it and start over!!! Everything is very waterlogged out here right now!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    It has been raining light but steady basically for the last 36hrs. My rain guage has just under 5" in it from Sunday to today. It only holds 5", so I'm gonna have to go out back in a little while and empty it and start over!!! Everything is very waterlogged out here right now!!!!

Bisch

Appreciate the report. FarmLogs says our lease has had 3” since Sunday. I was out there a week ago and it was pretty dang wet then. Hope there’s some reprieve in sight soon.

Comment

Since early last week, our place has had about 10" of rain. 5 of it this week, like what Bisch has seen. It was extremely soft and hard to get around last week, and the ground was about at saturation capacity. Our ranch manager called us and told us he cant even get out of the ranch its so flooded. We won't be able to get in or get around for at least a week, maybe longer.

Comment

I’ve got a hunt planned for this weekend. I’m taking my nephew on his first bow hunt. He’s really excited. If it weren’t for that, I’d cancel on account of the weather.

How does it look out west of Sonora? My lease is off Glasscock Rd. Thanks

Comment

Anybody plan on going out this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbang View Post
                            Anybody plan on going out this weekend?
                            Leaving in an hour to go play in the mud!

Comment

Not this weekend but for sure next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                                Leaving in an hour to go play in the mud!
                                Let us know how it looks. I’m heading out Sunday morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X