Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Smallest 1.38? That's a pretty good sized school!

I'm guessing in D1 it's gonna take 24-25 pounds to make the top 5 in 2 days and would think 26-27 to win but I could be wrong! D2 I figure 22-23 pounds will win it! I need that 1.38 to be a 1.78! Maybe then I would have a shot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of these days I’m going to catch a mess of those

Comment

Sandies and crappie gonna be gorging them selves up with this cooler weather.

Comment

They have been for a month or better! The front on my boat looks like it's been blasted with primer grey!![emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            They have been for a month or better! The front on my boat looks like it's been blasted with primer grey!![emoji33]

You better get it cleaned up before this weekend. Gotta look tough to beat ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              You better get it cleaned up before this weekend. Gotta look tough to beat ya know.

Lol! I'm in trouble then! Heck my kid wanted to go to school tomorrow. Finally came around and he's fishing. Made 100 on his spelling test today and qualified with a win on Palestine. Need him to be our good luck charm one more time!![emoji2]

Comment

Slew are you using the HB mega

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Slew are you using the HB mega

No. Lowrance Carbon 12s and 9s and helix 9 running the 360 on the Ultrex. Ranger cup package came with the carbons and I've ran lowrance by whole life so wasn't an issue. Buying new no experience with either the Mega is cats meow today.

Comment

I'm wide awake wishing I was backing the Ranger in Fork this morning! I'm never gonna get to bowhunt if these fish keep biting! Gonna chill with the family today. Go to church and get momma a new washing machine with some tourney money. Man the big girls are chomping now. Go get em! We had 5 over 2 pounds last 2 days and lost one prefishing pushing 3. Good times!

Comment

Those are some nice big slabs! I'm ready to get after them as soon as I get some time!

Comment

Going to try the cedar trees at Fork in the morning since Aquilla is closed.

Comment

Originally posted by chief262 View Post
                          Going to try the cedar trees at Fork in the morning since Aquilla is closed.

Whaaaat. You fish? I didn’t know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ever chance I get!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chief262 View Post
                              Ever chance I get!

I knew I liked you.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I think it's been almost 2 weeks since I've been? How did that happen? Tying up for the am now! I know the remedy for that situation!![emoji2]

Comment

Working...
                                X