• Show
Clear All

Here we go. Going to make some taco's and potatoes

Comment

Yall are making me hungry. Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by DCT View Post
        Yall are making me hungry. Thanks a lot
        Word on the street is that they may be secretly employed by Blackstone.

Comment

I have that exact model and love it. When storing it I pack newspaper around the inside burners to keep the moisture out and use the cover. I live on the San Jacinto River and it's plenty salty enough to rust things out quickly and this seems to work.

Comment

I'm in love.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              There's a lady I'm friends with on FB that makes some amazing dishes on her griddle. I thought I would share this one. Most of her dishes have veggies. I'm a meat and taters man. I don't eat many fruits or vegetables. I did like this however. It's more to my liking.

Loaded Pierogies!! Keilbasa, Colby Jack, fried onions, fresh mild salsa, green onions and a spicy sweet Pineapple Poblano Guacamole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Got that recipe? Looks delicious!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I just cleaned mine with soap and water. Ready to season it now, but looks like I'm going to have a rain delay. It may have to wait until tomorrow
                I can't wait to see it in person out in Schleicher County!!

Oh look a Fajita!

Comment

You boys are making me want one bad!! Would it be hard to adapt the 36" to set on a concrete countertop on my outdoor kitchen? Can you leave the cart off when you assemble?

Comment

I'll admit I haven't read all the comments so sorry if already posted. I read on one of the griddle Facebook pages that there was a 6 burner unit at academy and sure enough there is for $399. Might have to get this for the lease and leave my 36" black stone at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawkman View Post
                      You boys are making me want one bad!! Would it be hard to adapt the 36" to set on a concrete countertop on my outdoor kitchen? Can you leave the cart off when you assemble?
                      I dont think it would be hard at all. Taking the burners and lines from the cart would be the only difficult part. The top just sits on top anyhow.

Comment

Pad Thai Shrimp on the griddle. This recipe will fill up a 36 inch Griddle so adjust for lesser amount.

16 oz uncooked flat rice noodles (pad Thai noodles) soaked for 27 minutes in hot water) some are less time
                        Sauce
                        1 can anchovy fillets plus it's oil
                        8 large garlic cloves, minced (or whole head)
                        1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
                        1/2 cup dark brown sugar
                        1/2 cup soy sauce
                        1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
                        1/4 cup Sriracha sauce (1/3 cup if you like it hotter)
                        2 tablespoon Ginger-root; fresh; minced
                        1/2 teaspoon white pepper
                        This is what I used this time, down below is what I use normally you can change this around to what you have on hand and what need to be used up
                        2 Large Carrots sliced thin
                        2 Large Vidalia Onions
                        5 small sweet peppers (muliti-colored ones together in a bag red, orange, yellow)
                        1 lb. Frozen California Medley mix (cauliflower, carrots, broccoli and yellow squash)
                        1 lb. Frozen Broccoli
                        6 eggs , lightly beaten (optional)
                        32 oz peeled and de-veined large shrimp remove tail
                        2 to 3 tablespoon sesame oil
                        1 cup Spicy snack mix (orchard fresh got it at Wal-mart)

Normally this is what I use
                        1 cup chopped green onion pieces
                        1 cup carrots peeled and sliced thin or match stick carrots
                        12 ounces sugar snap peas
                        1 cup fresh bean sprouts (optinal)
                        1 cup julienne cut sweet peppers
                        6 ounces match stick carrots
                        3 tablespoons white sesame seeds
                        1/2 cup chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
                        Parsley and green onion for garnish

1. Soak noodles according for 25 to 30 minutes; drain. prep all the veggies while the noodles soak.
                        2. In a small food processor I use the small ninja. All all ingredient from the sauce grind garlic and anchovies then add soy sauce Worcestershire, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and Sriracha sauce blend very well.
                        3. Thaw the veggies (if using frozen) put them in a bowl I thaw them in the microwave for 12 minutes if they are still a little cold that is ok but not frozen
                        4 Cut up all the onions, peppers, carrots put in all in bowl when done
                        5 Put thawed de-veined peeled tails removed shrimp into a bowl
                        6 In a bowl break and beat 6 eggs
                        7 Preheat Griddle medium
                        8 Bring everything out the the Griddle (bottle of water, spatulas, oil, containers to put everything, all the ingredients, 2 bowls of veggies, 1 bowl shrimp, 1 bowl beaten eggs one bowl noodles with water bring a strainer so that you can drain them right before you use them)
                        8 If your griddle is seasoned good you can just add the next ingredients if it's not well seasoned add a little oil first. add carrot, onion sweet pepper mix cook for about 2 minutes just until the onion rings start to loosen
                        9 Now add thawed frozen veggies, you may have to add a bit of oil ( I didn't, but if you need to do) probably 4 minutes until almost done, then scrape to one side and then turn 2 burners to low

10 Now add Shrimp to the 2 burners on medium, cook until almost done while flipping and moving, now push over into the veggie mix on low

11 Now add eggs, cook until, done pile on top of veggies to keep from getting rubbery.

12 Now strain the water from the noodles, add to griddle, with 2 tablespoons of sesame seed oil, as they start to heat up add 1/2 cup sauce, (only) This only took about 4 minutes to heat up, try them to check for doness.
                        Put in really big bowl Noodles, shrimp, eggs, veggies, then add the spicy snack mix Now add the rest of the sauce... toss gently. Pictures below

Comment

Good Lord Jeff, that is awesome!! You sir need to start a new team for Bownanza '18!! Team Griddle!!

Comment

Originally posted by saltwaterslick View Post
                            good lord jeff, that is awesome!! You sir need to start a new team for bownanza '18!! Team griddle!!

👍

Comment

Has anyone had any luck finding a cheaper griddle top? I want one but not bad enough to spend $150 on it. I'm thinking about trying out a DIY wooden one.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                                Got that recipe? Looks delicious!

Hey sorry, I missed this earlier. I cook the pierogies and onions with half veggie oil and half butter. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Topped them with cheese ( I used Colby Jack ) and used a dome to melt. Sliced up turkey kielbasa and cooked on the griddle. Topped with green onions, fresh salsa, and guacamole. It was good.

Comment

Working...
                                X