Youtube TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
    reading???? who does that???? jk...i should do it more. back to youtube tv...i'm not just wanting hunting shows...but local, movie, sports, recording....all of it....are you finding it's worth it?

I've read issues with connections, too many ads, etc....any feedback on that?
    No adds with YouTube TV you get locals, sports and have unlimited recording it is great I have had it for about 2 months and wish I would have done it sooner. There are commercials just like cable or satellite but no adds. connection depends on your internet service and what you pay for there. Just need a capable smart TV or streaming device like roku

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
      No adds with YouTube TV you get locals, sports and have unlimited recording it is great I have had it for about 2 months and wish I would have done it sooner. There are commercials just like cable or satellite but no adds. connection depends on your internet service and what you pay for there. Just need a capable smart TV or streaming device like roku

I’m pumped!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Can you watch live sports (Rangers and Cowboys) with any of the streaming services?
        Yes youtube TV is great, Cowboys (not that it matters) Rangers (not that it matters) Stars and Mavs (hopefully one of these Dallas teams can do something)

Comment

Cool. I'll give it a try. We already watch more Netflix and Amazon than cable. Pretty much just use cable for local news and sports.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            Anybody discover the Waypoint outdoors tv app? It's dang good, and freeeeeeee!
            Firm believer in this^^^

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Can you watch live sports (Rangers and Cowboys) with any of the streaming services?
            Curious about this^^^

Comment

SEEK ONE is a cool channel. Boys near ATL suburbs that kill mature monsters, over and over again. Really good production as well.

Comment

Haven't tried Youtube TV, but I'm pretty sure most of the streaming TV is about the same now. I have ATT TV Now, which used to be Directv Now. It's fine. Just like having a satellite but only about $35/mo. We have Amazon Prime also, but it's not that good really. We tried Netflix and Hulu, but ended up letting them go as well. I honestly don't watch a lot of TV anymore so I don't care. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                  Anybody discover the Waypoint outdoors tv app? It's dang good, and freeeeeeee!

Thanx for the heads up on Waypoint. Just downloaded it & am watching Tooth & Claw.

Makes my broken neck surgery recovery a lot more tolerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

YouTube TV has all of the local DFW channels. I’m sure they are market based.

We can also watch all of the local sports teams and some of the non locals like the Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gritty bowman, Elk 101, Born and Raised Outdoors, The Hunting Public, just to name a few more that haven't been mentioned, hunting shows are never ending on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                        Gritty bowman, Elk 101, Born and Raised Outdoors, The Hunting Public, just to name a few more that haven't been mentioned, hunting shows are never ending on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                        love the hunting public boyz...just straight up hunters enjoying and doing it right and wrong...good stuff...actually wearing their hat today!!!!

Comment

So how do I get the hunting shows on youtube???

Comment

I signed up for You Tube TV question for you guys that have had it awhile. When I click on the You Tube app on my TV I get You Tube like I would get on my computer not You Tube TV. I have to sign in to get You Tube TV and I have to sign in using the You Tube app on my phone. Annoying as crap. Any way to sign in from the TV/TV remote and not have to go through the phone.

Comment

My favs are
                              Hook and Arrow
                              The Hunting Public
                              The Element

You could also check out my channel Storm Water Creek.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                                I signed up for You Tube TV question for you guys that have had it awhile. When I click on the You Tube app on my TV I get You Tube like I would get on my computer not You Tube TV. I have to sign in to get You Tube TV and I have to sign in using the You Tube app on my phone. Annoying as crap. Any way to sign in from the TV/TV remote and not have to go through the phone.
                                so I literally just cut the chord and signed up with ytv...and my vizio added the youtube tv app...it's definitely different than just youtube...and it might matter the smart tv that you have.

Comment

Working...
                                X