Tell Pelosi Thank you !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell Pelosi Thank you !!!

Give her office a call and say thank you for reflecting Trump , 202-225-4965 I'm sure she would love to hear from Texas !

Reflecting?

Comment

Her plastic surgery is bad..but...didnt think she had that high of a shine to it..

Comment

Sorry .. re-electing

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Her plastic surgery is bad..but...didnt think she had that high of a shine to it..
          That was the most shine I have ever seen on a face.. Strange..
          To bad it's such a dam ugly face..

Comment

Ahhhh makes you wonder if they are really throwing Biden and little Biden under the bus intentionally

Comment

Wrinkly and orangish. Imitation is highest form of flattery.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Her taxidermist is not doing a very good job.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                  Her taxidermist is not doing a very good job.

Its the eyes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                    Ahhhh makes you wonder if they are really throwing Biden and little Biden under the bus intentionally
                    I came up with that conclusion earlier today. Don’t think old Joe is crazy left enough for them, or they believe he won’t do well head to head with Trump, or both. He may be getting the Bernie shuffle.....

Comment

Lots of people have been saying for more than a few months the Dems are faking further left than anyone can imagine only so they can reveal their new "moderate" savior.

My WAG is still Oprah. But anyone will seem great compared to the idiots they have now.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        Lots of people have been saying for more than a few months the Dems are faking further left than anyone can imagine only so they can reveal their new "moderate" savior.

My WAG is still Oprah. But anyone will seem great compared to the idiots they have now.

I disagree. They are all just nuttier than a squirrel ****!

Comment

They're running out of options and it looks like they're going all in with Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Word. I hope Oprah goes 2024. She can bring the left back right...somewhat. She knows Trump is doing a good job and career politicians suck penga.
                            Last edited by Briar Friar; 09-25-2019, 09:37 PM. Reason: .Spake

Comment

Last edited by Briar Friar; 09-25-2019, 09:37 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                              X