Silver Flame Redline Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
    Well **** ,they keep getting cheaper. Looks like the pile driver only comes in 150 gr. But still for 15.00 a Pac. Look like they would make good pig shank’n heads, to test them out.
    I need to buy some and test and see. I’ve been told the Feral bends easy. But I don’t know.

Comment

Bringing this thread back to life. Just got a few bucks to spend and curious if there is any negative feedback on these. All good good reviews so far.

Thx

Comment

they have been good from what I've seen and feedback I get back. I believe they are going t be coming out with a 200gr maasia.

these heads are not top steel, but from the type of hardness process they go through sure makes it act like better steel.

I don't thank you can go wrong with them.

Comment

I've been shooting the piledrivers out of my longbow and recurve with good results. Only one ruined head and that was on a rock after the pass through. Tip bent a bit. Cheap enough I wouldn't trust to fix. A couple of mine have killed multiple deer and pigs. Blood trails have been good to great.

Gary

Comment

Heard great things, lots of options out there with high end fixed heads now.

Comment

Working...
            X