Bow sight question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow sight question

Being over 55 my eyes are not as good as they use to be, I have trouble clearly seeing my pins and my glasses get in the way. i just bought a single pin truglo sight hoping that helps me. My question is there anything that would help clear up the blurriness of the pin like a scope lens they sell for the sight or is there something for a peep site? ( i cant wear contacts and i cant afford eye surgery)
    Thanks for any advice!

Look into clarifiers and rectifiers. You may need one or the other and some guys run both. Don’t worry you aren’t the only one in that position. Happens to all of us if we live long enough lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Increase your bow's accuracy & maximize precision with Specialty Archery's peep sight verifiers. Browse our wide selection of verifiers here!

Comment

Thanks guys! Ive never heard of those . i will look that up!

Comment

Something that worked for my olds eye, try a larger peep

Comment

maybe a red dot sight. made by Pollington; only has a single spot but I believe there may be one on the market that has three dots.

Comment

Archery shops have the clarifier and rectifiers.

Comment

EZV

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                  Look into clarifiers and rectifiers. You may need one or the other and some guys run both. Don’t worry you aren’t the only one in that position. Happens to all of us if we live long enough lol.

X2

Comment

Increase your bow's accuracy & maximize precision with Specialty Archery's peep sight verifiers. Browse our wide selection of verifiers here!

You will need to go into a shop that deals with them to get the right strength. Work great for me with my glasses.

Comment

Working...
                    X