Pray for my wife please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
    They said she should be discharged tomorrow to come home. They showed me a lot of physical therapy moves & taught me some wound care on the skin graft sight yesterday(that was rough!! It took me a minute to get used to the sight of it!!) but she’s coming along good. She able to move around in the bed more, so she’s getting some strength in her upper body back. But it’s still gonna be a month before she can put any weight on her right leg. Then she’ll have to start working on trying to walk again. They said there’s a 80% chance that she’ll have a permanent limp or drag her right foot. But I know a God!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One who has done many miracles for y’all already! looking forward to the report that your precious wife is home, Bro! I count it a high honor to call your family my friends...y’all are some awesome people

Comment

Prayers headed up now.

Comment

They said she should be discharged tomorrow to come home. They showed me a lot of physical therapy moves & taught me some wound care on the skin graft sight yesterday(that was rough!! It took me a minute to get used to the sight of it!!) but she’s coming along good. She able to move around in the bed more, so she’s getting some strength in her upper body back. But it’s still gonna be a month before she can put any weight on her right leg. Then she’ll have to start working on trying to walk again. They said there’s a 80% chance that she’ll have a permanent limp or drag her right foot. But I know a God!!!

All right! A Mothers Day going home trip! Congrats!
        All that sounds good! 100% God can heal her, with no limp.
        Prayers continued.

Comment

Prayers Continuing!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Prayers sent up! Same thing happed to me in March. Rods and screws in both legs.

Comment

Glad to see the update.

I shared your story with my wife and she asked just yesterday how she was doing

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome home family! God is with you and he will sustain in the midst of this season, his grace is sufficient. remember that even in the difficulty, the tiredness and the strain, the Holy Spirit is with you and will give you strength to overcome! Grace and peace be with you all.

Comment

Ok it’s been a whirl wind of a last few days. Got to bring my wife home yesterday, on the way home we get a call that someone spotted Luke at a tree line. So we drove slow looking for him in that area, still close to the accident sight(4.5 miles from the house), didn’t see him. I made her make a voice recording on my phone of her calling him & played through the radio while we drove slow. Got her home & got her set up in bed, I went back down to look around the area & play the recording of her calling him while I walked the fence line/ tree line. Didn’t see him, told the owner I’d come back this morning & look some more.

At 2:15am she had to use the restroom, so I got her situated for that. When she was finished I took the bed pan & cleaned it up, was gonna take the trash out & when I open the back door...... LUKE WAS ON THE PORCH!!! I dropped the trash & talked real slowly & softly to him, got him in the back door & I broke down. My wife’s dog had made it home the same day she did!!! I picked him up & carried him in the living room where I have her set up. The only light in the room was her flash light from her phone, she instantly started screaming “is that my dog?!?!, God brought my dog home!!!”
                        I turned the lights on & woke up my oldest kids & FaceTime’ed my oldest girls.

Right now I’m at the vet with Luke & so far he’s in good shape, lost about 10lbs, has a small animal in his intestines but all the X-rays look good & waiting on blood work now. He’s been gone for 15 days, but we have him now & my wife is at home. My God is an awesome God!!!

Thank everyone that has prayed for my wife & her dog, we still have a long road ahead but we’ll make it!!!

Comment

Thats a amazing story. Glad everything is getting better.

Comment

What a testimony to how God aligns all things for the good of HIS GLORY.. Only God... wow.. Prayer Praise. Prayers will continue... I will be sharing this with others. Thank you Lord... Amazing HE IS...

Comment

Ya know... God cares. What a great story. Thus has been on my mind a lot. I even made a couple tri poo s through there looking for that dog. I saw one in a yard in Lovelady that sure looked like him but his owner was there.

Comment

Ok it’s been a whirl wind of a last few days. Got to bring my wife home yesterday, on the way home we get a call that someone spotted Luke at a tree line. So we drove slow looking for him in that area, still close to the accident sight(4.5 miles from the house), didn’t see him. I made her make a voice recording on my phone of her calling him & played through the radio while we drove slow. Got her home & got her set up in bed, I went back down to look around the area & play the recording of her calling him while I walked the fence line/ tree line. Didn’t see him, told the owner I’d come back this morning & look some more.

At 2:15am she had to use the restroom, so I got her situated for that. When she was finished I took the bed pan & cleaned it up, was gonna take the trash out & when I open the back door...... LUKE WAS ON THE PORCH!!! I dropped the trash & talked real slowly & softly to him, got him in the back door & I broke down. My wife’s dog had made it home the same day she did!!! I picked him up & carried him in the living room where I have her set up. The only light in the room was her flash light from her phone, she instantly started screaming “is that my dog?!?!, God brought my dog home!!!”
                                I turned the lights on & woke up my oldest kids & FaceTime’ed my oldest girls.

Right now I’m at the vet with Luke & so far he’s in good shape, lost about 10lbs, has a small animal in his intestines but all the X-rays look good & waiting on blood work now. He’s been gone for 15 days, but we have him now & my wife is at home. My God is an awesome God!!!

Thank everyone that has prayed for my wife & her dog, we still have a long road ahead but we’ll make it!!!

I’ve been waiting all day for you to share the news such an awesome story to have heard last night from M

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Ya know... God cares
                                Amen, Steve God knows what we need, and as a man who has 3 dogs, they definitely work themselves deep into our hearts and lives, and the joy they bring is a wonderful thing. God knew what B-n-R’s awesome wife needed, that extra boost of love and the home atmosphere being completed again

B, we love you and your precious family...I’m thankful today that your bride is back at home, if you guys need anything, don’t hesitate to ask

Comment

Working...
                                X