Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers on the way.

Comment

My goodness! She has had a rough go with all the surgeries, but glad they seem to have been successful. More prayers for her healing and that you find Luke.

Comment

Praying again for her continued recovery

Comment

Just saw this. Prayers for your wife's recovery and that you will be able to find your pup.

Comment

Not sure how I have not seen this before, but prayers for your wife and family sir!

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
              Prayers for your wife. Have you found your puppy yet.

Thanks for the prayers.

No sir we haven’t found him yet. I’ve searched everywhere I had permission to search. The only place I haven’t search is the place I seen run to, but that guy want let me search his place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                The only place I haven’t search is the place I seen run to, but that guy want let me search his place.

Im sorry....but that’s some low class bull****! Continued prayers up for your wife!

Comment

Well folks they’re gonna remove the bandages tomorrow on the skin graft in her room, so she want be going to the OR. If that looks good then I’ve got to be able to get from her bed to chair with out her putting weight on her right leg also. When the doctors feel we can do that safely she can come home. So we’re praying that the skin graft looks good.

Thanks for all the prayers!! God is good!!!

Comment

How are things going? Was just thinking if yall. Hope recovery is steady.

Comment

Prayer sent for your wife for a full and speedy recovery. Hope you find your pup.

Comment

Continued prayers for strength and healing. God bless y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          How are things going? Was just thinking if yall. Hope recovery is steady.

They said she should be discharged tomorrow to come home. They showed me a lot of physical therapy moves & taught me some wound care on the skin graft sight yesterday(that was rough!! It took me a minute to get used to the sight of it!!) but she’s coming along good. She able to move around in the bed more, so she’s getting some strength in her upper body back. But it’s still gonna be a month before she can put any weight on her right leg. Then she’ll have to start working on trying to walk again. They said there’s a 80% chance that she’ll have a permanent limp or drag her right foot. But I know a God!!!

Comment

Continued prayers BnR

Comment

Great news for your wife!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Continuing to pray for your wife and family.

Comment

Working...
                                X