Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not pay much attention t the draft. Looks like Aggies had five more go undrafted but sighing with teams. We will see if they make it. Not sure of any others that declared for the draft but did not get picked up.

Comment

I’m just excited that we had the #4 team and only lost a third round pick and three fourth round picks. We should be setup with talent to contend for years, with leal / green as first rounders next year and wydermyer making a case for best TE in draft and first round take.

Comment

hate to see this. Former Bears defensive lineman Steve "Mongo" McMichael has been diagnosed with ALS, the ailment also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease.

According to WGN, McMichael, 63, was first diagnosed in January at the Mayo Clinic. A second opinion was given at Rush Hospital confirming McMichael had ALS.

Comment

LSU had 21 players drafted in the last 2 years. The most in college football.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            Seems like some conferences have a lot more talent than others (according to the NFL) but all conferences are equal (according to TBH)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Another check mark for the best team ever.... wonder how many the canes and Nebraska had... only other ones in the discussion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                I do not pay much attention t the draft. Looks like Aggies had five more go undrafted but sighing with teams. We will see if they make it. Not sure of any others that declared for the draft but did not get picked up.
                UDFA's have a better chance of making the squad than 6-7 rounders usually.

Comment

******baggery is BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Another check mark for the best team ever.... wonder how many the canes and Nebraska had... only other ones in the discussion

2001 Hurricanes had 38 total drafted, 95 huskers had 27 make an nfl team but not sure on drafted vs free agent signing.

But LSU still has guys playing that were on that 2019 team so numbers could get closer to the 38 with Miami when it’s all said and done.

Comment

Have you heard about Jake Ehlinger? Terrible news.

Comment

Horrible deal. I couldn’t imagine going through that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers for the family i couldn’t imagine the pain

Comment

Devastating news. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Just days after the family celebration of Sam being drafted. Sad.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Heartbreaking!

Comment

Working...
                                X