Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epps in the portal. Did he not get much time Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
      I know I saw him drop at least one that hit him right in the hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
        Blue-chip WR Shadrach Banks transferring from Texas A&M. Looks like A&M is losing a good one. I wonder why he is leaving after only 3 months at the school.

https://www.texasfootball.com/articl...nPikFGkAxnYJuI

I read he hasn’t seen many reps at practice nor the Maroon and White game. Doesn’t want to fight for a spot? He might have been the best on his team in high school but just another guy in campus who has to fight for a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
          I agree . . She'll be filling the roster with transgenders shortly . . lol

I have seriously been waiting for this to happen across college sports for awhile now. A bunch of liberals are going to have a meltdown when it does. Why is my alma mater being stroked by Texas El Paso? So pretend girls are going to be taking away scholarships from the real girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post

Too many on the roster, he was moved to WR and has been passed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              I agree . . She'll be filling the roster with transgenders shortly . . lol
              I hear most of them wear red/white striped bibs with little collie dog patches. Lollllllllll!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                This transfer stuff is crazy in football and basketball in Austin right now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Ruining college sports. The heck with trying harder and earning a spot. Just transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  I hear most of them wear red/white striped bibs with little collie dog patches. Lollllllllll!
                  She wins, right . . Who wears red? . . Creaux-magnon be hittin that . .

Comment

F A I L...

She’ll be wearin white rubber boots with that pant suit!

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Card will end up as the guy IMO. He looked really good Saturday. Casey hurt himself with that weak 92 yd. pick 6 throw to the sidelines just before half. Card could have made that throw. Card fits in better in Sarks' offense than Casey IMO, just like Jones did last year at Bama. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          Blue-chip WR Shadrach Banks transferring from Texas A&M. Looks like A&M is losing a good one. I wonder why he is leaving after only 3 months at the school.

https://www.texasfootball.com/articl...nPikFGkAxnYJuI
                          Sleeping in meetings and in the film room rumored has it .

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Comment

I could not get away on Saturday for the A&M spring game. I have not read or seen many comments on it? I was really about hanging out with the Chancellors Century Club folks but it would have been nice to see what the squad was looking like......especially the front 7.

Comment

It seems that Texas is finally taking advantage of all the resources they have available to them. As an athletic department they are getting back to being a major player across the board like they have been. New facilities, new coaches with unlimited budgets, alignment from the Board to the President to the AD all with common goals. I’m as excited as I have been in 10 years with what’s going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X