• Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't he a flaming LibDem?

Comment

Shoe in

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
        Regardless of your opinion of him just don't ever get to close to him unless you are downwind. Lol
        What does he Smell like Downwind? What about Upwind?

Comment

If he's unsure about what political affiliation to pursue then he's better off staying in cali . . We don't need his help . .

Comment

Originally posted by Copanocruisin View Post
            Sunday night Mathew McConaughey had a YouTube special, Were Texas, "Giddy Up to Give Back"on his channel to raise funds to help get life back to normal for so many Texans after the great Texas freeze storm of 2021, Uri. Awesome music through out.

If you don't watch all of it, you really need to watch the opening when he Is reading a story line on the screen. Pay really close attention what he reads when he gets to what appears the end of the story line. We just had to watch that part twice. Check it out, just amazing to me. Just saying..........cC
            I watched the story line both ways, didn’t see anything amazing, please advise?

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
              What does he Smell like Downwind? What about Upwind?
              I was mistaken. He doesn't wear deodorant so I meant unless He is downwind. He really doesn't wear deodorant just fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                I was mistaken. He doesn't wear deodorant so I meant unless He is downwind. He really doesn't wear deodorant just fyi.
                We don't need no stinking lib . . lol

Comment

Say what you want about Matthew....but he’s out there trying to make a difference for his and our great state. I give him props for that. The list of Hollywood actors-actresses I can tolerate or even stomach is a short one that’s for sure. Let’s just say a BUNCH of them suck worse than Mr McConaughey IMO.

Comment

Don't do it!

Comment

RVD, Maybe just be me. I was just amazed that the storyline made sense reading it backwards and told a different story.....cC

Comment

If he would run for a political position (several jumped on the political wagon), I'd vote for him if he is willing to TEXIT! He's got allot of big country music singers supporting the families in need of our freeze. The link is 2hrs 14min & was to help raise money for TX families in need from the big freeze... Love my freedom, guns and state!

I'd roll up my sleeves to support my TX state too...
                        Last edited by Spino~; 03-23-2021, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Hard pass...alright, alright, alright...

Comment

He’ll be the next governor before we have time travel capabilities. I’m sure of that

Comment

If he’s our next governor then we are in trouble. He’s a lib! don’t let him fool ya!

Comment

You guys are all debating over voting for a movie actor to run the great state of Texas! I knew the US was screwed up but now Texas? Maybe after everybody leaves Mexico us like minded people should move across the boarder and start our own country. Also, we will finish Trump’s wall so you can’t join us!

Comment

Working...
                                X