• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 College Football Week 2

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Agreed it’s nothing more than click bait and pointless “discussions”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, very similar to practice reports, playing FCS teams, and floundering FBS teams.

We won’t learn much about Texas next week either, because the defensive coordinator isn’t real sure what he’s doing for Tech and neither are the players and they continue to plug and play as they just added an Aggie.

I hate 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We will learn alot about Texas on October 10th, my late Sooner dad's birthday. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the NFL jeaux . . He will be a great one . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
          Welcome to the NFL jeaux . . He will be a great one . .

They need to get him some protection quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Conference rah rah is so gay. Y'all were no better in the Big 12.

Yes. Texas has sucked TOO for the last decade. The decade before that was very good....almost great.
            I wasn’t conference “rah rahing”, he made the point we were 34-30 in conference play.....I merely said I was proud of it. Having a winning record in (undoubtably) the toughest conference in college football is no small feat. I’m not really sure if we had a winning conference record in the Big12. You can say rah rah all day, but it still does not change the fact that is the toughest conference championship to get into, let alone win, in the country. We were asked to come, we did, now we have to face that gauntlet every year. It’s time to put up or shut for the Aggies. $75M coach, top talent, state of the art facilities and a big new stadium should account for more than 6-6, 7-5, 8-4 records every year. We need to win something......anything....just win.

Comment

We will learn alot about Texas on October 10th, my late Sooner dad's birthday. The more things change the more they stay the same.
              This game should be a doozy!!! I will definitely tune in for this one.

Comment

I hope to make it to a Sun Devil game this year. We will see if the Pac 12 can get it together. Will be a weird year for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Hey Einstein....the last 25 years goes to 1994, we haven’t started this season yet. baylol gonna baylol.....
                  I hate to be knit-picky... but you need to count again.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                    I hate to be knit-picky... but you need to count again.
                    Let’s see.....

2019 - 25 = 1994

Pretty simple math.

2012 = 11-2
                    1998 = 11-3
                    1994 = 10-0-1

Comment

[ATTACH]1019719[/ATTACH]

Comment

Let’s see.....

2019 - 25 = 1994

Pretty simple math.

2012 = 11-2
                        1998 = 11-3
                        1994 = 10-0-1
                        Its 1995 to 2019

Comment

These are great:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7nXNGioLSo&t"]SEC Shorts - Texas A&M romance with 2020 schedule does not end well - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlG8nBGs3z8"]SEC Shorts - Dramatic 2020 season road trip has a hard time getting started - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0mLk3uDb8g"]SEC Shorts - Big Ten tries to get on board the 2020 season road trip - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I wasn’t conference “rah rahing”, he made the point we were 34-30 in conference play.....I merely said I was proud of it. Having a winning record in (undoubtably) the toughest conference in college football is no small feat. I’m not really sure if we had a winning conference record in the Big12. You can say rah rah all day, but it still does not change the fact that is the toughest conference championship to get into, let alone win, in the country. We were asked to come, we did, now we have to face that gauntlet every year. It’s time to put up or shut for the Aggies. $75M coach, top talent, state of the art facilities and a big new stadium should account for more than 6-6, 7-5, 8-4 records every year. We need to win something......anything....just win.
                              Kyle Field is a new stadium?

What is so tough about getting into it? The east has Georgia and possibly Florida this year. The west has Bama. The rest of the teams don't scare anybody. It's totally the most overhyped conference by the media and it's fans.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-18-2020, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Kyle Field is a new stadium?

What is so tough about getting into it? The east has Georgia and possibly Florida this year. The west has Bama. The rest of the teams don't scare anybody. It's totally the most overhyped conference by the media and it's fans.

You are about to get lectured

Comment

Working...
                                X