No announcement yet.

2020 College Football Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get a kick when they post them on here. Like we couldn’t find them on our own. 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
      Seems premature for a football program that's won 10 games TWICE in the past quarter century.
      So A&M has as many 10 win seasons as Baylor has 10 loss seasons the last 25 years.
      Last edited by JeffK; 09-17-2020, 06:08 PM.

Comment

burrow mayfield tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          This is 2020. Why is anyone ranked yet? Get back with me in about 4-5 weeks.
          Agree

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
            burrow mayfield tonight.

Let’s GEAUX JEAUX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              Exact same logic can be applied to your longhorns. Since we joined the SEC you haven’t won the big 12, and have been extremely average in conference play. So why are you ranked so high?
              We weren’t talking about the Horns but I agree. However I will say conference record is or should be huge in rankings since they play the majority of games in conference.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                I never understood why they didn’t just keep the ranking the same as from season end... let it change as the season plays out...

Really? You think this years LSU team should be ranked #1? Come on man.

Pre season polls are talking points. Guesses and projections based on experience and talent returning.

We've always had them. They are not going away....accurate or not.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  34-30 in the PREMIER conference in the country......Too bad they don’t rank teams just on Conference play....
                  Conference rah rah is so gay. Y'all were no better in the Big 12.

Yes. Texas has sucked TOO for the last decade. The decade before that was very good....almost great.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Really? You think this years LSU team should be ranked #1? Come on man.

Pre season polls are talking points. Guesses and projections based on experience and talent returning.

We've always had them. They are not going away....accurate or not.

No i don’t, but I’m also certain come the finally game they’ll be ranked where they’re supposed to be... would you agree?

Comment

No i don’t, but I’m also certain come the finally game they’ll be ranked where they’re supposed to be... would you agree?

I had to shotgun two beers and read this again. If you don’t give a ****, stop giving a ****.

It’ll always work itself out, but attrition is what makes CFB great.
                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        I had to shotgun two beers and read this again. If you don’t give a ****, stop giving a ****.

Guess I’m gonna have to shotgun a few to understand your point

Comment

Guess I’m gonna have to shotgun a few to understand your point

Keeping rankings from a prior season is ignorant based on attrition alone.

Comment

Keeping ranks is ignorant based on attrition.

Does it really Effin matter? They’re all gonna settle where they belong by game 10 anyways [emoji849]

It’s nothing more than a hype list right now

Comment

Does it really Effin matter? They’re all gonna settle where they belong by game 10 anyways [emoji849]

I’ve always viewed CFB as an uphill battle based on the bs preseason poll. I’d rather them simply let them play and produce a ranking based on play around week 6, half way through the season. No profit in that.

Comment

I’ve always viewed CFB as an uphill battle based on the bs preseason poll. I’d rather them simply let them play and produce a ranking based on play around week 6, half way through the season. No profit in that.

Agreed it’s nothing more than click bait and pointless “discussions”

Comment

Working...
                                X