Originally posted by RLB View Post
          What is he?
          I thought Baylor fan

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
            ?
            Jeopardy?. .

Comment

I think the reason Aggy shouldn’t be ranked so high is since joining the SEC, they are 34-30, and this year is conference only play. In fact the best year they had was their introductory year in 2012 at 6-2 with Johnny Football. 4 season of .500 ball in the 8 seasons thus far in SEC play.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                I think the reason Aggy shouldn’t be ranked so high is since joining the SEC, they are 34-30, and this year is conference only play. In fact the best year they had was their introductory year in 2012 at 6-2 with Johnny Football. 4 season of .500 ball in the 8 seasons thus far in SEC play.
                Exact same logic can be applied to your longhorns. Since we joined the SEC you haven’t won the big 12, and have been extremely average in conference play. So why are you ranked so high?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                  34-30 in the PREMIER conference in the country......Too bad they don’t rank teams just on Conference play....

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                    Facts only
                    Hey Einstein....the last 25 years goes to 1994, we haven’t started this season yet. baylol gonna baylol.....

Comment

Y’all are both too high.....there better? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Y’all are both too high.....there better? Lol
                        I wouldn’t say that about Texas, because I don’t know them that well....but I would tend to agree on the Ags, because of the schedule and that ever underperforming Mond.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          I wouldn’t say that about Texas, because I don’t know them that well....but I would tend to agree on the Ags, because of the schedule and that ever underperforming Mond.

Agreed until mond proves otherwise (and there’s a big sample size) ags should be 15-20

Same with Texas I’d give them the slight edge on higher ranking an somewhere between 10-15 as sams clearly more promising than mond...

Comment

This is 2020. Why is anyone ranked yet? Get back with me in about 4-5 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              This is 2020. Why is anyone ranked yet? Get back with me in about 4-5 weeks.

I never understood why they didn’t just keep the ranking the same as from season end... let it change as the season plays out...

Comment

BDJ!
                                Fight’n LB’s

Last edited by Bayouboy; 09-17-2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X