No announcement yet.

Mega-stout box blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got her legs chopped off, loaded, and back to the shop this weekend. That west Texas heat and wind does a number on paint and wood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How much you think that thing would cost at todays lumber prices?

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
        How much you think that thing would cost at todays lumber prices?

LOL! Would be cheaper buying one of the commercially available metal or polymer ones for sure.

Comment

Got the skid welded together tonight

Comment

“Of course I meant to flip it off the trailer upside down Sweetheart!”

Face palm....

Luckily this tank didn’t sustain any damage and I walked away alive.

Comment

Great blind!

Comment

Got the skid welded up and her flipped back upright and re-painted.

Comment

Safe and sound on the lease in Blanco. Will let the paint dry for a week or so and then hit her with some Krylon camo.

Comment

Now she’s invisible. :-)

Comment

At her new spot in Bandera County.

Comment

You and your family have built some cool stuff over the years I have been following along. Your ATV trailers for out west are awesome. Your feeders are pretty sweet as well. Just caught up on this blind, pretty convenient that you have it next to a road!! Great looking spot, good luck this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                          You and your family have built some cool stuff over the years I have been following along. Your ATV trailers for out west are awesome. Your feeders are pretty sweet as well. Just caught up on this blind, pretty convenient that you have it next to a road!! Great looking spot, good luck this season.
                          I really appreciate that man. Keep thinking my dad is looking down on us and smiling watching us with all these projects he helped with and taught us through.

Comment

Spent 13 hours in her yesterday. One of my favorite places on earth. Complete peace and quiet and time to watch God’s creation and talk to Him a bit…..

Comment

Comment

I told you it looked like a great spot!! Of course, I was commenting from an ease of unloading and loading perspective!! Congrats again on a super trophy!

Comment

Working...
                                X