No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im trying like mad to buy Ripple but cant seem to do it on coinbase... any help is appreciated! I have Kraken but its not working well for me or I just dont know what I am doing...

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
      Im trying like mad to buy Ripple but cant seem to do it on coinbase... any help is appreciated! I have Kraken but its not working well for me or I just dont know what I am doing...
      coinbase and a lot of other platforms suspended xrp trading while the sec lawsuit is going on. binance (non-us) and uphold still work i believe

Comment

I've been using uphold for about 3 years now. I just moved some profits to my bank account. I started the transaction Wednesday afternoon and they are in the bank this morning.

Comment

I’ve been out of the crypto work for several years now. Completely forgot about it honestly and looking back, I’m kicking myself in the *** for not leaving it all in and forgetting about it.

That being said, if you have 1,000 or so burning a hole in your pocket and you wanted to diversify into 3-4 coins to buy and forget about it. What are we looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            I’ve been out of the crypto work for several years now. Completely forgot about it honestly and looking back, I’m kicking myself in the *** for not leaving it all in and forgetting about it.

That being said, if you have 1,000 or so burning a hole in your pocket and you wanted to diversify into 3-4 coins to buy and forget about it. What are we looking at?
            Doge...I still like BC and Litecoin too.

Comment

I'm a big fan of ****-Coins (Alt-Coins).

I have been buying an index called DEGEN. (I use Zerion and my Hardware Wallet for these)

It has about 10-12 coins. I like most of them, but don't want to go through the hassle and gas costs to acquire them all separately.

Also for fun, bought SHIB and DOGE
              Last edited by KoonceCrushed; 04-18-2021, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Alt-Coins - DEGEN - SHIB

I'm a big fan of ****-Coins (Alt-Coins).

I have been buying an index called DEGEN. (I use Zerion and my Hardware Wallet for these)

It has about 10-12 crazy alt-coins. I like most of them, but don't want to go through the hassle and gas costs to acquire them all separately.

Also for fun, bought SHIB and DOGE.

SHIB is up like a million % - Literally......

Comment

$vet it's a beast. Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    $vet it's a beast. Check it out.
                    I’m not seeing it on Bittrex

Comment

I’m not seeing it on Bittrex
                      I use Voyager or crypto.com.

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.

Use code JACEF2 or this link to claim your BTC:

Track Your Claim and Recovery in Voyager’s Bankruptcy Case. Our platform provides real-time updates on your claim’s status, initial recovery progress, and essential details about the Voyager bankruptcy proceedings.

Comment

Any thoughts on ALGO looks like it pays a dividend close to 6%?

Comment

everything looks like its going to fall as i thought it would

XRP will be the big winner in May, bitcoin is going to keep falling

choose wisely

Doge is a meme and offeres no tech advances outside of mavs ticket hub which will give it nice runs but wont last

carry on

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post

choose wisely

Doge is a meme and offeres no tech advances outside of mavs ticket hub which will give it nice runs but wont last

carry on
                            This name is familiar ... Interesting.

Comment

choose wisely

carry on
                              Now if Bittrex would just re-enable XRP for me. LOL!

Comment

choose wisely

carry on
                                what are your thoughts on $vet?

Comment

Working...
                                X