No announcement yet.

Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read today that China is refining 13 million bpd and are set to reach peak oil in 2025 at 20 million bpd... that is a 40% increase in 5 years.

Holy moly!!!! If the Californians don't want our West Texas crude we need to export it. My suspicion is they would buy every ounce we could load into a tanker.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
      I'll send $10 via paypal for every Sand Trk driver you pop in the nose and get it on video.
      The stories I could tell man. These drivers are wild lol

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know if things are actually picking up or if we just have a small bump, but our frac equipment and servicing location in OKC is slammed with remanufacturing work right now. Granted, that “slammed” with a headcount that’s undergone several rounds of cuts from full capacity, but it’s better than nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, been a few months. How is it looking out there?

We have been picking up pretty good ( manufacturing), but still up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
            Well, been a few months. How is it looking out there?

We have been picking up pretty good ( manufacturing), but still up and down.
            Still going strong for us

Comment

Keep it GOING

Comment

March and back in February have been our two best months in 2 years... Not back but dang sure better! And it appears to be steady too, not just fluke projects... No tellin' what the current administration is going to do tho... My best business will never come back under a DemoKraut administration... Deep Water GoM...

Comment

Things are rocking and rolling for us! Hope it continues for a long while

Comment

Wish y’all the best, hopefully it keeps providing. Was in it for 14 years, loved it and glad I’m out now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m bringing another rig out today in Oklahoma.. We’re up to 5 now [emoji2]

Comment

I wish midstream construction would start to ramp up.

Comment

First of the month was great but last week was slow.

Comment

We’re still digging and company I work for is fresh out of a restructuring and has allready purchased a competitor company.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                              I’m bringing another rig out today in Oklahoma.. We’re up to 5 now [emoji2]

That’s a positive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

We just had our best month since opening the Downhole Tool company in august. [emoji1689]

Also started being able to justify some work at the oil company. Worked over 2 wells this week, and looking to frac 2 more by the end or April/ first of may.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by bowfishin fool; 03-31-2021, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X