No announcement yet.

Back Up Top For The Rest LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big 7 is here. He’s so freaking cool but I won’t shoot him with a gun and I can’t draw my bow with my shoulder like it is.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Motor grader is blading the county road. That may shake things up!

Comment

Small buck on the south end of the field

Comment

1/2 racked buck from yesterday just popped out to the east

Comment

Id shoot that 7! I like gnarly culls like that tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                Id shoot that 7! I like gnarly culls like that tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Man he is definitely super cool!

Feeder spun and for 10min it looked like everything was getting ready to happen. Deer poured out from everywhere and then a 6pt came and took all of them back to the north. Thereā€™s a big framed deer 400 yards to the south but the grass is too high to call what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                  Boys I want to cry... I had the cedars pinned that he was in and watching like a hawk. A group of 9 does came in and took him across the spot of private. They come back in on me, quick glance with the binos, ranged at 344, hooked up solid on the shooting sticks, click the safety off, and one last glance... Itā€™s a twin 3yo 9 �������� Man that makes me want to kick a baby! Iā€™m starting to get the shakes and need to kill one but I canā€™t kill a baby. I can inly think of 1 year since I was 7 years old that I carried 3 buck tags into December. Itā€™s early though and Ol Big may still show his face.
                  I know that feeling. Last year was first time in 38 years I didnt punch a tag. This year isn't looking too promising either. Used to have a nice slam dunk set up at the house. Neighbor on one side decided to set up a horse arena and other neighbor feels like he needs to build something every year during deer season. Between the 2 of them they can sure make some racket. Haven't seen of had pics of a legit shooter in a couple of years now.

Hopefully I get the lake house finished up at Cassels Boykin and can put in time in Angelina and San Augustine county of the National forest in the future. Or just fish!

Comment

Every corner of the field is starting to fill up. They’ve got to cover a lot of ground though.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                      I know that feeling. Last year was first time in 38 years I didnt punch a tag. This year isn't looking too promising either. Used to have a nice slam dunk set up at the house. Neighbor on one side decided to set up a horse arena and other neighbor feels like he needs to build something every year during deer season. Between the 2 of them they can sure make some racket. Haven't seen of had pics of a legit shooter in a couple of years now.

Hopefully I get the lake house finished up at Cassels Boykin and can put in time in Angelina and San Augustine county of the National forest in the future. Or just fish!
                      You need to stay away from my pets over there. Biden is coming into office and I may well need them lol

Comment

3 does at the feeder

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                          You need to stay away from my pets over there. Biden is coming into office and I may well need them lol
                          Tell me, we may need a partnership, I work for an oil refinery. Lol

Comment

3 does that were at the feeder fed off to the north. 3 more working in from the south but I’m not seeing any horns on this end of the field.

Comment

Really nice deer to the south

Comment

That’s it boys. See y’all maƱana

Comment

Working...
                                X