Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Long shot... But it's free LOL Like a free lotto ticket. I just signed up to try and figure out what it's about.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/4zwJIyN3n

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
    I signed up.

Comment

Let me know what you guys think about it. Same concept as Bitcoin? Worse or potentially better? Just another fad? I really have no idea. I just found it today and figured I'd share.

Comment

Let me know what you guys think about it. Same concept as Bitcoin? Worse or potentially better? Just another fad? I really have no idea. I just found it today and figured I'd share.
        Invites are gone. I would be curious to see what it's all about. Where did you find it? If you come across anymore invites shoot one over to me.

About it being a fad. One of these fads is going to catch on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
          Invites are gone. I would be curious to see what it's all about. Where did you find it? If you come across anymore invites shoot one over to me.

About it being a fad. One of these fads is going to catch on.
          Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/wT-xi6EWN

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Comment

Thanks. I'll give it a go.

Comment

Long shot... But it's free LOL Like a free lotto ticket. I just signed up to try and figure out what it's about.

I'm in

Remind Tim to verify your registration

Reserve 1,687 immediately following your verification
              Last edited by justletmein; 05-20-2019, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Got it. Was wondering if the link still worked. Guess it does.

Now lets all wait 10 years and be rich LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/wT-xi6EWN

Thanks, Ill give it a shot also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
                    Thanks, Ill give it a shot also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                    Chunkinlead

I used your invite! Thanks!

Comment

Here’s an invite Incase someone needs.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/xdaHd_KBj

Comment

Here’s an invite Incase someone needs.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/xdaHd_KBj

Comment

"Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.
                          Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/MNh6qpJyu
                          This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end."

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
                            "Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.
                            Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/MNh6qpJyu
                            This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end."

I signed up Josh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everyone's stealing my thunder! LOL I need a few more to sign up!

Comment

Everyone's stealing my thunder! LOL I need a few more to sign up!
                                Hey now, who you calling everyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X