Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    annnnnnnnd my CB transfer to bittrex is pending.............. ...... ..... ... .. .. .

also..not happy about the exchange rate....
    use gdax

Comment

so frustrating

cant get set up on gdax or bittrex

Comment

I’m setup but my BTC to Poloinex transfer has been pending for 18 hours. This is terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bittrex keeps saying 'unexpected error during login'?????

Comment

'unexpected error during registration'.........my bad! is this something you guys experienced when setting up a bittrex account?

Comment

btc is in bittrex....now to buy some ripple

Comment

ok.. got me some ripple.

Comment

ok.. got me some ripple.

Comment

What websites are y'all using to monitor the prices? Coinbase and Bittrex, or a third-party site?

Comment

btc is in bittrex....now to buy some ripple
                      hurry up

Comment

So I dont have an actual money account set up on bittrex ...

So now I really am all crypto - Is there a way to set one up?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

I've been thinking about that also. i guess the only way is to get it back to coinbase/gdax where my bank account is setup.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

I can't find one, you could use tether I guess but I think you just trade to BTC and send to CB

Comment

Need a site where i can plug in tha mounts of each coin i own.. and it calculate the rise and fall (like cb does... but for my xrp too...

and btw.. there is NO Official BITTREX APP...be careful.

Comment

I bought BTC in coinbase, now what do I do to purchase Ripple?

Comment

Working...
                                X