• Show
Clear All

Sweet

Comment

Great day for a nice stick. I hope it was good

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
        Great day for a nice stick. I hope it was good
        The flavor was there but the burn wasn't even. It was the first time I had an Iguena.

Comment

Kind of hard to see but it was a cuban .. ; ) - ~ Smoke one while I was in Vancouver, B.C

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
            Sounds good! I'll bring a few!
            You won't be alone....i hear the some folks smoke some from Cuba and they aren't horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. D View Post
              You won't be alone....i hear the some folks smoke some from Cuba and they aren't horrible.
              I have two in the humidor now and they aren't bad. Nothing to write home about. Honestly, I like several others more. I'll bring one for you to try...

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                You don't have to be single! I'm not...
                Yeah true, but I also know that the lingering odor afterwards is not pleasant for those who do not smoke, so I choose not to partake with any frequency out of consideration for my wife.

But a good cigar ocassionally is....aahhh.

Comment

My favorite is Drew Estate's Chateau Real Noble Habana.
                  Goes good with a Dos Equis lager & lime.

Comment

I promised the girls that I'd grill tonight. Seems like a perfect excuse to enjoy a cigar.

BH - PM me your address, I have something for you to try

Comment

My favorite smokes are:

1. Montecristo #2
                      2. Patel Sun Grown Torpedo
                      3. Hoyo de Monterrey Excaliber #5

If I am on the golf course with a cigar one of the above will be what is in my hand.

Comment

Got some yard bird on the grill, fresh green beans on the stove. Enjoying a "yard gar" and shooting my bow while I cook. It's a good evening...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Well I smoked ciggs for ten years or just short of. I have not smoked in 8months besides the occasional black n mild( my buddy always smokes them )...always wanted to get into cigars but being on the outside of a non cigar smokers they smell like ***! They flat out right stink and I cannot stand the smell! So I guess I'm SOL? Or only the cheapy ones stink? Or what recommendations do you sr. Guys recommend
                          Last edited by Twztid; 01-19-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Rocky Patel vintage 1990, or cao italia

Comment

Only the truly crummy ones stink. A premium cigar should have a more aromatic smell.

Cigars are like wine, very personal. You will start to recognize certain flavors or sensations from them.

I used to smoke cigs too, Inwas a 2 pack per day smoker for years. It is manageable, and i sometimes go 2-3 weeks without a cigar.

You do not inhale them, but rather roll the smoke through your mouth and nasal passage to experience the full flavor and sensation. What you drink can heighten or ruin the experience. You also do not want to smoke on an empty stomach, that can be a bad experience.

Comment

What does a humidor go for? Don't you add distilled water and keep them at a specific tempature?

Comment

Working...
                                X