No announcement yet.

Please keep an eye out for a dog theft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awsome!! Hope they find the dirt bag that did it next!

Comment

I don't have any specifics, but the dog was taken back to the owner by two people.

quote: " Chipper is safe and sound back home!!! Thanks to everyone!!!
      The money will be split between two men, one brought him to me, the other is key on the prosecution side."

He didn't say more yet, I bet there's pending arrest or pending investigation. but the dog is back to it's owner. great news.

Comment

Originally posted by Delirious View Post
        I don't have any specifics, but the dog was taken back to the owner by two people.

quote: " Chipper is safe and sound back home!!! Thanks to everyone!!!
        The money will be split between two men, one brought him to me, the other is key on the prosecution side."

He didn't say more yet, I bet there's pending arrest or pending investigation. but the dog is back to it's owner. great news.
        Man that's two theft threads that have ended on a positive note in the same week. Time for a beer.

Comment

What a sorry POS. There is a special place in hell for people like this IMO. What is even more frustrating is that these people steal so much that they are able to ride around in what appears to be a Cadillac.

Comment

Book of Faces says the little one is home now...

Comment

If I were those pet owners, I think higher fence might be in order.

Comment

Working...
              X