Clear All

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
    Then there is no longer any free range deer in America

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    This is the dumbest argument ever lol.

This entire post makes me want to kick a puppy. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
      Yes I think so. Since some think the size of a place doesn't matter, I'd say you are correct.
      You have now made one of the dumbest comments in this thread.
      It’s hypothetical at best and not reality. Wish folks would debate reality vs whatever they can dream up to win the internet that day.
      Guess we need to clarify and explain/spell everything out now! When someone says it doesn’t matter what size a place is most people know it is a hunting ranch that’s being talked about. Not the entire United States of America and its cities together under one Highfence and ocean enclosure that doesn’t exist. If one day it does I guess an asterisk * will be needed by all entries into the UnitedStates part of the record books. Lol.
      I like a good train wreck but dang!
      Last edited by KingsX; 12-01-2022, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
        somehow you know it's high fence but claim the people on the property are too dumb to figure it out? The fence would greatly increase the value of the lease, but the owner is being sneaky about it? makes no sense. either way, it's all irrelevant. 1100 acres is a small area of land that a deer can cross completely in a couple of hours. the deer are absolutely captive deer, no matter if there's 8 or 800 imaginary lines on the place.
        it's not "somehow" I know, I know because the ranch I lease is 17,000 acres and surrounds it on all 4 sides, and I drive all 4 sides of it on a regular basis.

you're right, that entire place IS high fenced. that's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying if a guy shoots a deer on one of those tracts and enters it into a low fence competition, what happens?

I will draft a letter and leave it on their entrance with your concerns so they can be fully abreast of the situation here on TBH
        Last edited by kyle1974; 12-01-2022, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          This is the dumbest argument ever lol.

This entire post makes me want to kick a puppy. Lol
          I think we're on cats now FYI

So kick a kitten or hold a cat underwater etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            I think we're on cats now FYI

So kick a kitten or hold a cat underwater etc.
            But I like puppies and wouldn’t kick one. Not fond of cats

Comment

Working...
            X