Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions on caliber and type for mean cattle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man......wow.... All I can say is wow.

Comment

[QUOTE=curtintex;14322447]I've typed and deleted about 10 responses. Deleting was the key. I'm so proud of my new maturity level.[/QUOTE

5.00 says it won’t last more than a few hours 😂

Comment

If I was the owner, I think I would agree to taking the mean ones to the sale barn instead of letting them be target practice. Of course, if they have someone down that's a different story, but it probably be faster spooking that cow off than pulling out a pistol and finding a clear shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Delete this one and start over.

I liked the other Curt.

That SOB is crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Put some good cow dogs and let them chew on it a while. After that it wont have any energy for anything else.

Comment

Here's what you do. Trust me I've been binge watching Yellowstone...

Kidding of course.

Comment

You need to find you a real cow horse. A real good one won't put up with that crap out of mean cows. A couple good cow dogs would help out immensely as well.

Comment

.338 on up should do. You could just shoot them then load them on a trailer and take them to the pens.

Be real safe like that.

Comment

Is this for real..

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      I've typed and deleted about 10 responses. Deleting was the key. I'm so proud of my new maturity level.
                      Who took Curt’s screen name and password? Hacking is a crime

Comment

Might as well kill every cow you work with. Know a guy whose grandpa had a "pet" bull. Was feeding one day and swatted the bull to get him to move. Bull threw his head and gored him to death.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

You ever shot a pistol with a pen full of cows? Let's just say that one mean cow you are taking care of will just be the first problem you will have on your hands as the rest of them go ape**** trying to get out of there.
                          Please video this.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                            They live out of state and are not present on scene much.
                            Thank god they hired some good help to oversee the ranch while they’re away!

Comment

WTH. This is a joke right?

Comment

Ruger Black hawk 45 colt 5.5” barrel loaded with Buffalo bore 45 colt + P 325 grain hard cast.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Working...
                                X