• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2ml once a week, life is good!

Comment

So what if one was to utilize Tren??

Comment

Almost 55 & at 278 last blood draw. Doc says tone down on the alcohol & get to working out again, wants to retest in a few months. I call BS.
        Shots or pellets ?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
          Don't know what the heck an estradiol is. I guess I need to ask my doc. I have to go do bloodwork every 6 weeks because of how high I was when I started. I got one of these looks from him when I told him what I was wanting to do and why.
          Estradiol is estrogen level. The body can convert excess test to estrogen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot once a wk. 3.5ML. My levels once were 250 I am regularly now 680 to 900.

Comment

I read into some of the symptoms of low T and I think I fall into the category, how does one look into this treatment? Would I just go see my Dr and tell them how I feel or what I think it is, at that point will they run test to check?

Comment

Yep, pretty much... Tell the Dr. you want you total testosterone checked including "free" testosterone... That's the important one...

Comment

estradiol is E2, of the three types of estrogen, E2 is the one that wreaks havoc on guys.

Find out if you are primary or secondary. If you don't know what this means...do some studying.

Know total T, Free T, PSA, E2, Hematocrit, hemoglobin, CBC, etc.

Exogenous T suppresses bodily-produced T. If you are low....you are low. You can always stop and go back to being low again.

Guys need to study this....a LOT...before you go jacking with your hormones. Know what you are sticking in you and what it does....how it interacts with the HPTA axis.

If none of this makes sense....do some reading as you aren't ready to star sticking yourself with hormones.

This can be greatly beneficial but can also jack you up long-term if you aren't careful. Most docs don't know **** about this stuff. If they don't measure E2...walk away and find another doc.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                    Shot once a wk. 3.5ML. My levels once were 250 I am regularly now 680 to 900.
                    3.5ml a week huh? I’m a bodybuilder, 225lbs and around 8% bodyfat and I don’t even take 3.5ml of test per week. If it’s Cyp 200, that’s 700mg per week. Your levels should be around 2500-4000 depending on how your body metabolizes the hormone.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                      3.5ml a week huh? I’m a bodybuilder, 225lbs and around 8% bodyfat and I don’t even take 3.5ml of test per week. If it’s Cyp 200, that’s 700mg per week. Your levels should be around 2500-4000 depending on how your body metabolizes the hormone.
                      yup, that's an insane amount of T. You must have man-boobs down to your ankles; or....it was a typo.

Comment

Pics or the man-boobs didnt happen.

Comment

The high test dosage doesn’t mean instant man boobs. I’ve been on a 1000mg’s a week before for extended periods of time and no anti-estrogens or aromatase inhibitors and I don’t have man tits. Everyone responds differently. Some people are prone to gyno, some aren’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                            The high test dosage doesn’t mean instant man boobs. I’ve been on a 1000mg’s a week before for extended periods of time and no anti-estrogens or aromatase inhibitors and I don’t have man tits. Everyone responds differently. Some people are prone to gyno, some aren’t.
                            Im not sure what you said.. but im pretty sure ive read it before in penthouse forums...

Comment

Pellets in May. Test results in July 999. Lost 32lbs and loving life.......................

Comment

Sorry. Wife gives me the shot. It’s .35 lol.

You ain’t getting pics of my man boobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X