SotU Address invitee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SotU Address invitee?

How is this person even allowed in our country much less even get security clearance to attend the State of the Union?

Democrat Invites Illegal to SOTU

She should have been fired AND deported!!

LOL

Got to love how they act like Trump is the devil for firing her but in the same article has a link accusing Trump of hiring an illegal.. Just amazing!

Comment

"Meanwhile, CEO Trump led a company that has relied extensively on the hard work of undocumented immigrants like my constituent Victorina to keep his resorts clean and his putting greens trimmed. Donald Trump wants to build silly walls to stop the same immigrants that he’s made a career and a fortune from exploiting,” she added"

Man they are so stupid. So he's hurting his own business by building the wall..But they can't see that either LOL

I hope Trump arrests the Dem that brings the illegal during the SoTU speech. I'd pay money to see it. Deport both of them..At the least throw the Dem in jail for harboring an illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        "Meanwhile, CEO Trump led a company that has relied extensively on the hard work of undocumented immigrants like my constituent Victorina to keep his resorts clean and his putting greens trimmed. Donald Trump wants to build silly walls to stop the same immigrants that he’s made a career and a fortune from exploiting,” she added"

Man they are so stupid. So he's hurting his own business by building the wall..But they can't see that either LOL

I hope Trump arrests the Dem that brings the illegal during the SoTU speech. I'd pay money to see it. Deport both of them..At the least throw the Dem in jail for harboring an illegal.
        Hey you big dummy if the woman is an illegal immigrant she isn't your constituent.

This is gonna backfire on that Dem

And why hasn't Victoria been deported yet? She's known to not be here legally

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          Hey you big dummy if the woman is an illegal immigrant she isn't your constituent.

This is gonna backfire on that Dem

And why hasn't Victoria been deported yet? She's known to not be here legally
          Because they probably know good and well this ILLEGAL voted for them

Comment

Maybe BP or ICE Agent should attend the SoTU too. That would cause a bunch of media bobble heads to explode

Comment

Oh Yeah! Make darn sure head of TSA, ICE and BP are there also. Can't wait for it

Comment

I'm not for, or against anyone that the PEOPLE have elected in to office but if you really believe that Trump and any other person like him has not benefited from the use of illegals to do manual labor, then I believe that you are fooling yourself to make yourself feel better. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                  I'm not for, or against anyone that the PEOPLE have elected in to office but if you really believe that Trump and any other person like him has not benefited from the use of illegals to do manual labor, then I believe that you are fooling yourself to make yourself feel better. JMO
                  Why is this SO hard to understand?

Look.. This is America. Each person does everything they can to make the most money. If they find any loophole they use it. Just like you and I do.

In the current system people use illegals. It's not even a bad thing anymore. If illegals were illegal then and illegal would NOT show up on TV for crying out loud.

So who gives a crap if Trump does use illegals? At least he's trying to stop the flow of them which would hurt himself according to those who thinks he uses them.

Comment

You can bet the Farm Victorina Morales provided a SS# in order to be hired.

Comment

Working...
                    X