No announcement yet.

Burnet county AG exempt question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Bob, he may have read your mind. he called a while ago and agreed to continue the grazing agreement.

I told him he wouldn't be liable for any damage caused by his cows. that was a concern of his. Other than a small well house, there ain't nutin out there but grass and trees.

Hopefully, the same agreement should suffice for the appraisal folks.

Comment

Call Stan at the tax office. He will works with you and is a good guy.

Comment

Our county ag guy at appraisal district was very helpful. Call yours or you're just chasing your tail.

Comment

I'll touch base with them soon. I will get a signed agreement with the neighbor... pretty much the same as the one the previous owner had with the neighbor.

He said that he showed that to the appraisal folks and they were good with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
            the guy I bought it from leased the grazing rights to our neighbor to get the ag exemption. As the new owner I have to apply for ag exempt and the neighbor don't need the extra grazing land.
            "
            So...plan "B" is for me to come up with an ag exempt plan. What it is ...don't know so... my question to the green screen folks.

I have looked and can not find what is needed as a minimum for Burnet county for animal units. I can provide water and supplemental feed as I live about 45 minutes away."

The answers to your original question (second quotes) I believe your neighbor will know but if he doesn't he should be able to assist since he's been dealing with your county agent on it for a while

Comment

Working...
            X