No announcement yet.

Democrats Throwing Some Under Bus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democrats are sacrificing Epstine to attack Trump. Epstine is very politically connected and the Democrats are playing with fire to tie trump to This guy. This may be another attack on Trump that bounces back on the Dems.

Kinda like watching a loony toons cartoon. The coyote and road runner. Trump is the road runner.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
      Democrats are sacrificing Epstine to attack Trump. Epstine is very politically connected and the Democrats are playing with fire to tie trump to This guy. This may be another attack on Trump that bounces back on the Dems.

Kinda like watching a loony toons cartoon. The coyote and road runner. Trump is the road runner.
      This. If you listened closely to Nancy Pelosi’s daughter over the weekend, she basically stated that. I’m paraphrasing here, but she said “some of our favorites, both Dems and Republicans, are going to be named.” I think that means, we are willing to take the collateral damage if it means we take down Trump because basically they are heading into 2020 with a parade of idiots running for prez against and incumbent who has sparked the best economy in **** near 40 years.

But here is the deal, this will likely work. Trump loves him some poo-nay-nay, find it hard to believe he turned it down on his 1 trip with Epstein. And that is all that will matter. It won’t really matter Clinton was there dozens of times and even went without his security detail. Trump as a pedophile will be the only headline

Comment

Nothing is going to happen to anyone who deserves it. We keep getting further down the rabbit hole because we haven't yet figured out that the Justice System does not exist anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          This. If you listened closely to Nancy Pelosi’s daughter over the weekend, she basically stated that. I’m paraphrasing here, but she said “some of our favorites, both Dems and Republicans, are going to be named.” I think that means, we are willing to take the collateral damage if it means we take down Trump because basically they are heading into 2020 with a parade of idiots running for prez against and incumbent who has sparked the best economy in **** near 40 years.

But here is the deal, this will likely work. Trump loves him some poo-nay-nay, find it hard to believe he turned it down on his 1 trip with Epstein. And that is all that will matter. It won’t really matter Clinton was there dozens of times and even went without his security detail. Trump as a pedophile will be the only headline
          Trump's one trip with him was not on the infamous jet or to the island. It was on a small prop plane from Florida to New York with only Trump, Eptstein and his brother on board. Trump declined to do business with him.

Also, I'm pretty sure most in this thread love it too. That's a pretty far leap there going from loving women to not being able to pass on sex with a minor.

I agree that they will move to link him to Trump though. However, it will simply be a bad press/slander type event like the Russia conspiracy was.
          Last edited by Clay C; 07-09-2019, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Epstein has dirt on some high up people. You dont run an international pedo ring and stay squeaky clean. You dont take the sitting POTUS to your own pedophile island with out getting some hole cards to play latter.

No doubt this will be a race to the bottom. But the way that the left has been playing their hands, if they had a dirt on Donny it would already be out there blasted on TV 24/7. Is it another fishing expedition, somehow Comey's daughter is the prosecutor? Billdo has already made a statement distancing himself.

My guess is the left is willing to sacrifice the Clinton machine to take down Donald. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, dont think they can suicide Donald. But I am sure they are trying to with Jeffery.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              Trump's one trip with him was not on the infamous jet or to the island. It was on a small prop plane from Florida to New York with only Trump, Eptstein and his brother on board. Trump declined to do business with him.

Also, I'm pretty sure most in this thread love it too. That's a pretty far leap there going from loving women to not being able to pass on sex with a minor.

I agree that they will move to link him to Trump though. However, it will simply be a bad press/slander type event like the Russia conspiracy was.
              And,
              The Trump organization kicked Epstein out of Maralago when a minor girl accused Epstein of hitting on her.

Comment

Politics are making us insane. Has anyone actually read the allegations against this guy including that crazy plea deal he got way back in Florida? Sure sounds like a lot powerful people on both sides of the political aisle had a pretty good idea what he was all about.

Let the chips fall where they may, regardless the political party. If you are in a position of leadership or influence (wealth, politics, etc.) and had a direct intersection with this man and what he was doing - whether you participated or declined - and said or did nothing then you deserve whatever is coming your way. Regardless your politics.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                  Politics are making us insane. Has anyone actually read the allegations against this guy including that crazy plea deal he got way back in Florida? Sure sounds like a lot powerful people on both sides of the political aisle had a pretty good idea what he was all about.

Let the chips fall where they may, regardless the political party. If you are in a position of leadership or influence (wealth, politics, etc.) and had a direct intersection with this man and what he was doing - whether you participated or declined - and said or did nothing then you deserve whatever is coming your way. Regardless your politics.
                  Yup. 100%. However, nothing will happen to anyone important.

Comment

If there's anyone out there that did not see this BS coming they need to wake up. We all said it here time and time again the left WILL find or make up something to smear Trump with.

If anyone thinks for one second Trump is involved they are idiots.

Comment

Conchita Sarnoff: I know from the pilot logs. And these were pilot logs that were written by different pilots at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein 27 times… Many times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many he did not. Almost every time Clinton’s name is on the pilot log, there are underage girls.

Pilot Logs Reveal ALMOST EVERY TIME Bill Clinton Flew on Epstein's Lolita Express -- UNDERAGE GIRLS WERE ON THE PLANE

So who do you believe? The lady selling a book, along with a pile of evidence or Slick Willie with his sketchy past and shady acquaintances.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        Conchita Sarnoff: I know from the pilot logs. And these were pilot logs that were written by different pilots at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein 27 times… Many times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many he did not. Almost every time Clinton’s name is on the pilot log, there are underage girls.

Pilot Logs Reveal ALMOST EVERY TIME Bill Clinton Flew on Epstein's Lolita Express -- UNDERAGE GIRLS WERE ON THE PLANE

So who do you believe? The lady selling a book, along with a pile of evidence or Slick Willie with his sketchy past and shady acquaintances.
                        A person would have to literally be dumb as a box of rocks to believe 1 word a Clinton had to say

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

Call me skeptical. Passengers don't "sign in" on pilot logbooks, there's not even room to do that. Now maybe she's talking about passenger manifests, but there's no requirement for keeping those, nor do pilots fill them out, and I highly doubt Epstein kept records of them.

Comment

Yet they do in fact exist. Are you saying they are doctored, fake or what exactly?

Been a while since I flew private, but there was absolutely a log of who was on the plane. Would think it would be more diligent for international travel too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                              Call me skeptical. Passengers don't "sign in" on pilot logbooks, there's not even room to do that. Now maybe she's talking about passenger manifests, but there's no requirement for keeping those, nor do pilots fill them out, and I highly doubt Epstein kept records of them.
                              It’s a requirement under FAA Part135.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                It’s a requirement under FAA Part135.
                                14 CFR 135? Per section 63, only number of passenger, not names, is required, and must only be kept for 30 days. Unless there's something I'm missing. They usually do have full passenger manifests, but as far as I know, they're not require for long term documentation.

As for ninja's post. Hadn't seen photos of the logs. Guess the pilot kept track of who was on there in his tiny comments section. Are there photos of the other logs? Would like to see the other 26, since Clinton only admitted to flying with him a few times.

Comment

Working...
                                X