No announcement yet.

Best Bow String ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue is who I will be going with, but I have heard great things out of GAS as well!

Comment

I finally replaced my factory vapor trail strings and cables on my 07 Synergy with JBK Bowstrings. Absolutely pleased with the customer service and quality of bowstring he builds. Top notch string builder, 2 year warranty, great price and an awesome looking, feeling and shooting string. Went with Rampage material over 452x and it is smooth as glass.

Comment

Just got a new set from JBK using the new 454 material. Got the bow tuned up perfectly and shot around 5 or 600 shots so far. I'm very impressed. I've shot tons of different customs. So far this is my favorite. We shall see what happens over time. But I will not hesitate to reccomend JBK. Great customer service!

Comment

Originally posted by TannaciousZ View Post
          I finally replaced my factory vapor trail strings and cables on my 07 Synergy with JBK Bowstrings. Absolutely pleased with the customer service and quality of bowstring he builds. Top notch string builder, 2 year warranty, great price and an awesome looking, feeling and shooting string. Went with Rampage material over 452x and it is smooth as glass.
          If you ever decide to sell that bow, give me a shout before you list it

Comment

Great luck with korbin strings

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              If you ever decide to sell that bow, give me a shout before you list it
              It will be for sale very soon.

Comment

Hogwire

Comment

My local archery shop uses Threadz and they seem to be very happy with them so far.

Comment

Following

Comment

Johns Custom Archery AKA “Breathn”

Comment

I'd like to put some new strings on my bow too but the shops are closed! WAAAAAH!!!

Comment

Winners choice

Comment

I’ve had great success with 60X, can’t go wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X