No announcement yet.

best arrows on the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been happy with my Black Eagle arrows.

Comment

The new maxima X RZ are freakin sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If talking consistency probably Victory and Black Eagle. Easton is good but not great. Depends on your goals, needing to shoot dime sized groups is different than happy with 4”. I’ve shot a lot of Eastons and they are just plain tough and quality for their price. Victory specs/consistency is hard to beat, same with BE. What I do love Easton for is making several of their lines in the USA which neither Victory or BE do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
          Shoot the Easton axis and gold tip kinetic xt. Both are tough arrows.
          Same here!

Comment

Does anyone shoot Beman anymore?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Black eagle spartans

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
                I really like the Easton Hexx arrows.
                I agree. I switched from the Easton Axis 340 to Easton Hexx 330. The new HEXX set up is now within 5 grains of my old Axis arrows, but with 50 grains more upfront for more FOC. With this setup, I have 1 pin to 30 yds.

Comment

Black Eagle Deep Impacts are still my favorite.

Comment

I am a firm believer in FMJ’s. The ONLY time I have had on bend is by hitting something hard I shouldn’t be hitting. I will be switching to the tapered FMJ’s this spring. The FMJ’s just handle abuse like a full carbon arrow can’t. They will deflect instead of splitting.

Comment

Oh Geeze, that is like asking what is the best bow on the market, it's Mathews of course, but not for this post. I did shoot, and spent a lot of money in the process, lots of different brands over the years and I have settled on GT Velocities and now Gold Tip Pierce, at least for now. It is a lot of personnel preference just like the bow you choose.

I shoot three different bows.
                      Halon 6 27.5" DL @ 60# both the GT Velocity Pro 400 and GT Pierce 400 shoot well (better than I am capable of).
                      Heli-M 27.5" DL @ 60# and shoot the same arrows out it.
                      Switchback XT at 27" (don't have a 27.5" cam) set at 58# and shoot the same arrows. All three bows are very accurate when I do my part and perceived arrow flight is great out of all three.
                      So Gold Tip all the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X