What AR pistol red dot??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
    I have a Romeo 4 and Juliet 4 magnifier package on a 5.56 SBR as well as a Romeo 5 on my 10mm PCC. They both turn on with movement and the batteries have lasted over a year. I love both of them. I have some other high-end red dots and will never spend that much again. Check out the Romeo torture test on You-Tube!

With no magnifier would you recommend the Romeo 4 or 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

All good choices above. I've owned/used the sig, holosun, and both vortex sparc ar/spar II. I have done full flat top setups, A2 birdcage front with absolute cowitness, and flattop with MBUS sights/cowitness. Of all that I tried, I liked the spark II the best.

I've got a new to me 10.5" AR pistol and I'm going to take a chance and try out the sightmark 1x30 element. I'm hoping the slightly larger tube will make a huge difference as I don't like looking down the smallish 20-25MM tubes. It comes with a mount that is supposedly absolute cowitness for irons. It should be here this week so I'll come back and give some initial feedback.

I have also tried one of the Primary Arms "classic" and they are GTG for an inexpensive, but relatively solid buy. They make a 1x30 also but I don't like the look with the addtional torpedo tube on the side.

Comment

Ended up going a different route. I looked at the Romeo 4 and 5. The overall sight picture was a little small for my liking. End up getting the Romeo 8H. Love the bigger sight picture! The sight is still small and compact. I can also switch between 4 different reticles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have the Romeo 5 on my AR9 pistol and love it. Went looking for a Romeo 4 or Eotech and ended up getting the Romeo 8 for my 556 pistol. The ability to pick between 4 different reticles and the fact that the reticles were crisper than the Eotech sold me on the 8. The reticle on the Eotech looked fuzzy

Comment

Working...
          X